3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guardsman007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Transformers: Age of Extinction (USA \\ 2014)

The Autobots and Decepticons left the planet, leaving humanity to pick it up piece by piece. Meanwhile, a group of powerful businessmen and brilliant scientists are trying to learn from the mistakes of the past and improve technology to such an extent as to go beyond what was previously controlled. At this time, another group - the ancient powerful transformers - takes the Earth at gunpoint.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linx-ag 12.11.21

Great sequel!
Usually films with this length in the middle become boring due to the lack of flashy turning events.
I watched IMAX, just super! When you look and think "well, that's the end," but no, a new turn of events appears, which makes you not bored.

V
Volt123 12.11.21

Mediocre cinema. Thank God the stupid humor with vulgarity has become less. But that didn't save the film.
I no longer remember what it was about - yes, dinosaurs, Nutrilite protein ads, the boat flew into the air ...
But I have already forgotten a lot. And this, as it were, hints at the quality of the picture.

O
OkGo 12.11.21

I don't know why, but the film seemed boring when compared to the previous installments. Perhaps it's time to change characters / scene / plot course, or end the series.
Painfully monotonous begins to become.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

The good thing about the film is that it has a different cast. This Shaya Labeouf already got it for the third film, it's good that he was thrown out. But the bad thing is that there is not a word about this in the film, and this is DLNP. Where did he go? Tell me, you stupid writers! Ya want to know! ...
Lyapov in the film is the sea in fact.
In general, I did not like the concept: a new substance was invented. After all, it just kills the spirit of Transformers, making them almost useless, depriving the whole franchise of meaning. Fail, in short. No, the action is on top, you can't take it away) But in general, fail. I don't like where they sent the Transformers franchise ...

Guardsman007
Meanwhile, a group of powerful businessmen and brilliant scientists are trying to learn from the mistakes of the past.
Making NEW mistakes in the present ^ _ ^

f
fan of Dima Bilan 12.11.21

I really liked the previous parts, but this one didn't catch on. Disappointed the plot, and I'm not talking about bloopers and holes, I just expected a completely different story, I expected that there would be a real extermination of humanity. It seems to me that there was a lack of drama, at least a couple of points. As, for example, in the Far Side of the Moon, when the transformers were sent into space, or when the bumbelbees were supposed to be killed - so, like, little things, but very memorable ... I

also didn't like the actors at all. I was really looking forward to the change of the main characters, waited, disappointed. Wahlberg is talented, you can't argue, but in the film it is somehow not very much, I remember the moment when he, his daughter and her boyfriend ran away in a car, when they came to their house for the Optimus, he constantly shouted, it is not clear why, some meaningless, to everyone and so clear things.
His daughter. Saw her on Bates Motel. A very beautiful girl, but she plays here and there with the same face.
And, I don’t remember the name, a bald man with glasses - his game just killed me, there’s nothing to comment on. Googled Stanley Tucci. Strange, two Emmy, Oscar nominee.

Michael Bay is a great director, but he needs a fresh look at the franchise or even a new project. Special effects alone are not enough now ...
Movie 6 of 10

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

His daughter. Saw her on Bates Motel. A very beautiful girl, but she plays here and there with the same face.
She does not have any acting talent, they just took it by pull. I still remember her in the failed epic file "The Last Airbender".
And Wahlberg as a pitching engineer is generally a comedy)

S
SazhinAlexandr 12.11.21

M. Bay's worst film.

N
Niksalier 12.11.21

The plot is no different from the previous ones, nothing new except for the heroes. Probably an amateur.