3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
666BirdOfHermes666 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Spider-Man will appear in The Avengers, would you like that?

Spider-Man will join the Avengers!
After the hacker attack on the Sony studio, numerous e-mails of the heads of the studios and producers of Sony and Marvel were leaked to the network. Judging by the latest information, the correspondence indicates the dismissal of Andrew Garfield from the role of Peter Parker, as well as a plan to create a new trilogy that will relate to the Avengers universe.
The new Spider-Man trilogy will focus on teenage Parker, who is Spiderman from the very beginning of the film, without a well-known backstory. Studios can agree to either "barter" (Marvel makes a new Spider, and Sony has the right to use the Avengers) or share the proceeds of the collection and sale of merchandising.
It seems that not only critics, but also the studio were unhappy with "High Voltage", but more financially than artistically.
Is "The New Amazing Spider-Man" waiting for us?
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 12.11.21

no I do not want to

n
northern alcoholic 12.11.21

I think it will be interesting to look with others, but in general, it doesn't matter.

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

In this case, it is worth adding Betman and Superman there, and making the Russians enemies. As it was in one cartoon.

666BirdOfHermes666 12.11.21

RicoChiko
In which cartoon do the Avengers, along with Batman and Superman, kill Russian terrorists?

F
Flow4Master 12.11.21

Chelopuk along with Superman are the wretched gays of comics. He is not needed in the avengers.

A
AR3E 12.11.21

They want to make a film with the already held Spider-Man. It will still not come out aesthetically, knowing Marvel.
PS http://forums.playground.ru/movies/

-
-SlashuuR- 12.11.21

Bring back the old spider from the trilogy.

I
ILYA423 12.11.21

Well, this is already some kind of indecency.

P
PaulTheApostle 12.11.21

He was also a member of the Avengers in the comics, so nothing out of the ordinary.

s
safot 12.11.21

He is not needed in the Avengers, not too serious a character ...

T
Timofey102 12.11.21

no no no, God forbid to see him there

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

666BirdOfHermes666
Two serial cartoon about old Betman, the avengers were not there. And the Russians there are not terrorists but aggressors like in MW2.

E
Ellina88 12.11.21

I probably would not mind. In general, I like all these Marvel fairy tales. It will be very interesting to see what they came up with there.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

TheReds1892
Wrong answer - must want! ) The
spider would be very much in the subject. It was not there only because the rights to the character belong to the wrong people.

ditonator
Well, stupid and childish - perhaps, but they are as pleasing to the eye as stupid fireworks)) Not a bad comparison, right? )

-SR-
Bring back the old spider from the trilogy.
Great call) I agree. But it will be difficult to do this: the actor is already not the same age. And the new actor is not very good either. Miscast, in short.

M
Maklline66 12.11.21

Yes, I don't care, the main thing is that the rights go back to Marvel

s
sashok988 12.11.21

He will be out of place there

D
Damned_Soul 12.11.21

sashok988
it will look pathetic among all the others)

H
Harbinger 12.11.21

Yes, how long can you restart Spider-Man. Let them join the avengers, just don't need a new trilogy

G
GGame 12.11.21

I do not want

V
Vaipen 12.11.21

Restart restart, y-yes. No thanks, no need. But you can shove into the avengers. And for one in MK-10. To finally turn both of them into a "league of retired heroes and villains"