3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Problems with the game. Departures and freezes. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Greetings. I am a pirate and have problems with 1.21. I downloaded different repacks from different trackers, but the problem is the same, either the picture freezes on the screen (although the game continues), or the game stops working referring to the Steam problem. There are mods, but before the installation there were also glitches ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
v
vodila-piter 12.11.21

Hello. The same problem happened. The son is playing on a laptop. We found a problem in the video card. Toli from patch 1.21 or from some third-party mod got a virus on NVIDIA. Reinstalling the system, updating drivers, cleaning from dust, nothing helped. Only the service center led to normal operation.

S
SlavikSD 12.11.21

Ryan-Kuper Begemot
There are normal repacks. I've been driving at 1.21 since its inception. And until the release of 1.22. Which I have already bought. I drove in Fridomovsky. No problem.

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 12.11.21

Version 1.21 shouldn't hang, it worked well. Download 1.21 from the mechanics they have always worked and Steam has nothing to do with this repack

s
serzbykov66 12.11.21

Download another version

O
Omenman 12.11.21

SlavikSD
In the same way, I started from repack 1.20 from RG Mechanics, 1.21 from Khatab - there were no problems ...

S
SlavikSD 12.11.21

Omenman
I only set from steamgame up to 1.20. Then he disappeared. And until today litsuhi went on a freedom. And he took litsuha in front of NG from the east and scandi for a penny. And I don't even regret it))

O
Omenman 12.11.21

SlavikSD
The same story, my wife gave a face for the New Year, 2 days before the holiday ...

S
SlavikSD 12.11.21

Omenman
)))) Did you fall out of the cockpit right at the table?)))

O
Omenman 12.11.21

SlavikSD
Almost like that ....

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 12.11.21

serzbykov66
Khatab and Freedom crash, Mechanics hang. I will try to update the software from the official sites

v
vaclav2 12.11.21

And if nothing is explained, the game stupidly crashes into the menu? Moreover, when from 3000 km there is only 100 left to reach ... it's a shame

R

vaclav2
You can refer to the log. Read the last lines, errors should be indicated there

v
vaclav2 12.11.21

Ryan-Kuper Begemot
So there is no log, just throws it into the settings and everything, as if he did not go anywhere

R

vaclav2
Well xs horror finally ...

v
vaclav2 12.11.21

Ryan-Kuper Begemot
It is clear that xs, if he could speak more ...