3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
666BirdOfHermes666 12.11.21 07:33 pm

Interstellar is the worst movie of the year ?!

Interstellar was named the worst film of the year by The Village Voice magazine. Also on the list are Supremacy, Gone Girl, and Transformers. What picture of 2014 would you call the worst?
In my opinion, these are two of the best films of the year (from this list), I agree with transformers, but as entertaining for the eyes, the film can be fun.
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 12.11.21

transformers,
with all my love for Mark Wahlberg as an actor in this film, he does not drag
and the idea itself is lost in 3 parts, the
change of the main characters does not benefit the franchise,
and the film was created with an eye to effects, everything else is absent
from the advantages of the film. highlight Soundtrack

p
pekabir 12.11.21

lol. this is what they can do. transformers of course shit, but the interstaller deserves 8.5 / 10

G
Gauguin 12.11.21

Interstellar was named the worst film of the year by The Village Voice magazine. Also on the list are "Supremacy", "Gone Girl" and "Transformers"
Interstellar and Gone Girl - the worst movies? Either bug or fat. Stellar will pull a nine (they went too far with the philosophy of the characters, however, by Nolan's standards, this is still nothing), Gon Girl is generally 10/10.

V
Volt123 12.11.21

What philosophy have gone too far? Too much chewing and undershooting - Nolan wanted to cover too much, but he could not.

As for the worst, Inter may not be the best, but not the worst either. The worst - Chelopuk new, Transformers, for example.

E
Ellina88 12.11.21

If you choose, but "Transformers" will win a clear victory. I really liked Interstellar. Gone Girl is also a good movie.

W
Wild rider 12.11.21

"Superiority" is worse than "Lucy" mean?
I think it's too fat to call the worst film of the year the one that has died down to the whole world, even if there are enough minuses in it. By the way, I haven't watched Transformers, I can't say anything.

p
pekabir 12.11.21

By the
way, I haven't watched Wild Rider Transformers, I can't say anything.
you haven't lost anything. slag film

N
Navahoudanosser 12.11.21

Wild Rider
"Lucy" is a beautiful and effective half-delirious semi-science - they invented a non-existent substance with non-existent effects, and the moral principles of the new Lucy are not understood - and he does not kill peaceful people and bandits at his own discretion.

G
Grandshot 12.11.21

Why are these films the worst? Because it's mainstream.
On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with the mainstream. It's just that most people like it. And most are not always a dumb herd. You may or may not share the opinion of the majority. The choice is purely personal.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

Interstellar was named the worst film of the year by The Village Voice magazine. Also on the list are Supremacy, Gone Girl, and Transformers.
Oh my god ...

So let's see ... which movie is WORSE than Inter-joiner? "A million methods will die in the West", that's what it is! ) A vulgar and stupid film. Transfers? And that is much more interesting.

And now the main thing is my list. My lists, you know, are filled with important stuff)
Notable films of 2014 The most interesting films of 2014:

The Raid 2: Berandal
Non-Stop
Robocop
Bad Ass 2: Bad Asses
300: Rise of an Empire
Noah
Need for Speed
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Divergent
Sabotage
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Transcendence
Brick Mansions
Godzilla
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Edge of Tomorrow
Maleficent
Transformers 4 - Age Of Extinction
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Guardians of the Galaxy
Hercules
Lucy
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Expendables 3
The Giver
The Equalizer
The Maze Runner
Dracula Untold
Interstellar
Dumb and Dumber To
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
Unbroken
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Exodus: Gods and Kings
Into the Woods

More interesting are highlighted, IMHO)

Here. Choose the best from THESE films. The rest of the films, which are not on the list, then are not worth it to enter the top 10 films of 2014. Well, I know) And this is IMHO.

Mainstream. Main stream - the main stream, the core of cinema, blockbusters and multi-million dollar projects that break the box office and have a large advertising campaign.
An interesting term "mainstream". But what is it? "Bread and circuses!", That's what. What is stupid, but pleasing to the eye. What else is suitable for comparison? It fits the definition of "stupid, corny, but pleasing to the eye": fireworks. We love them, we look at them. So is the mainstream.

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

Perhaps the worst movie for those who expected more from it.
I didn’t look at it myself. I only heard the criticism of Med and Khovan.

Although for me all action films and science fiction are bad this year. Only Reid is good, but I haven't watched it either.

S
SteveG8 12.11.21

Interstellar was named the worst film of the year by The Village Voice magazine. Also on the list are Supremacy, Gone Girl, and Transformers.

And I liked Gone Girl, and Interstellar is also a good movie, and the rest of the films on the case: Transformers are n ** asha, and Supremacy is just a mediocre movie.

666BirdOfHermes666 12.11.21

RicoChiko
Everyone has their own opinion. I really liked the film, for me it is on a par with "Obsession" (for me the two best films of the year), but I haven't watched Disappeared, but I think I'll really like it

E
Edmin 12.11.21

all these dead magazines and Oscar himself, they have no brains. Take even a concrete example: Two films about space: Interstellar, and Gravity.
Gravity on the background of the first, sucks .. except that the main theme catches, and the result? Gravity - 6 Oscars of 2013 !!!
Interstellar - Globe Nominated 2014 - Best Soundtrack ...

f
fibad 12.11.21

Nolan's quintisense film

V
Vaipen 12.11.21

These are the worst films, they are out there that are stoned or rage with fat. Yes, this is the best thing that came out in 2014. But the Turtles, Transformers, Lucy and Chelopuk, the bottom is rare.

L
Lavuer 12.11.21

Violently plus the bro above. You have to be completely beaten off to include these films in the list. Even Transformers are pulling on the action, not to mention the first three. These are films with a minimum of 7.5-8.5 points. Can't you find pictures that are a couple of points lower? I don’t believe it, and I can, with full confidence of my own righteousness, grudge the authors of the "list" in the face. On Johanneson, dudes jerk off as they go, I can't find any other explanation for this situation.

M
MQlife 12.11.21

the worst is not the worst_ I do not know, but the fact that heresy is complete, then - YES!

a
alma3884052 12.11.21

People have to have their own opinion, and my opinion is that Interstellar is far from the worst film this year. Especially in comparison with all sorts of Transformers and Lucy. Nevertheless, I cannot call this film a genius either. There are a lot of all kinds of jambs and inconsistencies in it, and all the main heroes speak only with pretentious speeches. But all these flaws are shedding weight thanks to skillful camera work, great soundtrack, and good acting.

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

He reminded me of the Avatar. Everything is good except for the plot.