3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 12.11.21 07:33 pm

Bonus Skills (Mass Effect)

All good.
After passing as a soldier, the so-called "bonus skills" appeared when starting a new game and choosing a different class of the player. There are two skills: assault and sniper rifles.
I decided to replay as an adept (biotic), and chose the "Assault Rifles" skill. During the game, I discovered that I could not aim with a sniper rifle (why the hell does an adept need it then?). The question is, is it possible to change an already selected skill, and will it help me solve the aiming problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 12.11.21

I decided to replay as an adept (biotic), and chose the "Assault Rifles" skill. During the game, I found that I could not take aim with a sniper rifle (what the hell it is then necessary adept?)
If you chose the ability to assault rifles with whatever you've got a skill sniper rifles?)
Change during the game can not be

K
Kurisu reddofirudo 12.11.21

No, and it will not solve the problem, for it has already made a choice when creating the Persian, and it is irreversible.

B
BerkutArmageddon 12.11.21

Well, if I recreate an adept with the "Sniper Rifles" bonus skill - will I be able to aim with these same sniper rifles?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.11.21

Can you

B
BerkutArmageddon 12.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
How will this affect the ability to handle assault rifles?

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.21

A sniper adept and gentle, he cannot be a whole
soldier and an infiltrator can look for someone else because he has such a skill.
in turn, why is there no skill and the whole bottom is a rifle, that is, there is a lack of thought of the first part at first glance,
and so I, for example, I takal the coolest 10 rifle of the spectrum hung on it the coolest damage amplifiers 6e or 7, min got a one-time pukalka to get out of the mako and chmarize tanks with shields and all sorts of turrets on the elite difficulty level.
to the question of what will be without the skill of an assault rifle, or the character will not be able to pick it up or will shoot very crookedly from it, which will force you to switch to the weapon that is supposed to be in the class. As for me, an assault rifle is the most imposing class and the most valuable weapon skill, because with it an adept and an engineer are obtained as an instrument of anal punishment for numerous annoying enemies and all sorts of annoying threshers.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.11.21

BerkutArmageddon In the
most negative way, which makes sense. You can only take in one skill.

As for me, the assault rifle is the most imposing class and the most valuable weapon skill, because with it an adept and an engineer become an instrument of anal punishment for numerous annoying enemies and all sorts of annoying threshers.
No shotgun. A good spectral shotgun, with a pumped-up skill and attached attachments, will smack without overheating and otachi at extreme distances simply by exterminating opponents.