3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 10.11.19 11:09 pm

Glitch mission \"First will be last\" (Red Dead Redemption 2)

With the release of Shawn is necessary to first verify whether he is in the boat. That's only when I come to a given point on the rock, pull out the binoculars and look at the boat I see that the lawyers do not take him out, although it should. One holds him at the bow of the boat, Sean and APE and so on to infinity. How to be? There was even someone that is?

Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
k
kpobokok 10.11.19

The same. Since the release of no glitch or glitch was not - and waited. Have restarted mission five times at different times of the day, after a reboot, etc., the situation has not changed. Stukanula in a support Rockstar, the response time is 96 hours.

z
zdarawa 10.11.19

well, solved the problem? if Yes please tell me for two hours watching as Sean breaks down

k
kpobokok 10.11.19

someone is solved by restarting the game doesn't help me.

k
kpobokok 10.11.19

passed the mission in the safe mode

z
zdarawa 10.11.19

but as its turned on please tell me

m
meagarry 10.11.19

Just passed the mission. Glitches was not. The cutscene started when I increased the zoom. Left stick up like that.

z
zdarawa 10.11.19

I'm talking about safe mode how to start the game

z
zdarawa 10.11.19

shorter went at last
decided very strange, turned fully to the window mode, I don't know if someone will help

k
kpobokok 10.11.19

safe started like this:
1. Killed in task Manager the process of the game
2. When trail. the launch itself offered to start in safe (open, by the way in the window)

A
Az1mut 23.07.21

Guys who have such a problem, just set "windowed mode" in the graphics settings and the cut scene will start. Further, you can again put it in full-screen mode and gamble for your pleasure.

k
kpobokok 23.07.21

rockstar answered the same in support.

the glitch was repeated at the end of the plot, there is also a mission with a script tied to binoculars.

Z
Zeti Kir 23.07.21

Damn, and I have a problem on the task, it says that you need to go through the mission without using items that restore health, I do not use them, but I still do not protect it