3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel.shyller 12.11.21 07:33 pm

How long to wait for the patch? (XCOM 2)

Hello everybody ! Tell me who knows and who thinks when the frieze fix patch will be released. You have to wait 1 - 1.5 minutes, this is especially evident in training. Disconnecting the internet doesn't help. Installing steam - changes almost nothing. Is there option 3 or just a patch?
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 12.11.21

Next week maybe)))

S
Sallar 12.11.21

We have to wait until the statistics are collected. They will not release it for some percentage or vidyahu separately, they will collect a maximum of statistics, reviews, who has freezit on which hardware, then they will patch. In addition, there are other bugs - saves are spoiled when killing cocoons before the birth of chrysalids or, for example, when domination over some aliens. Everyone is waiting for the patch. But we must give it back - the majority continues to gnaw the cactus - because it is interesting :).

S
Sias 12.11.21

_Salar_
And the cactus is not so prickly and bitter)

P
Pavel.shyller 12.11.21

I think the topic is closed!

m
makoleko 12.11.21

Well, the game was published, the authors received their rations - they don't know how much time they did - let them go to the Canary Islands, go into a binge, walk around the girls and air their leaden mugs, so to speak, with a fresh look from the outside to look at their own brainchild and understand what is wrong here and what needs to be treated, while we are happy with what we have - something like that)