3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_NS_ 12.11.21 07:33 pm

Questions about the "Rising tide" DLC (Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth)

Actually, here we will ask questions that arose during the game with the new DLC, well, and try to answer them.
Personally, I've already had a few. For example, what happened to the ultrasonic barrier? What is its range now? Aliens are now quietly walking around the city and breaking improvements, coming very close. One gets the impression that now the ultrasonic barrier acts within a radius of one cell on land, and does not work at all on water. And one more question. Where now to see what wonders are built in the nation against which you are playing?

PS Now I'm playing build 1.1.0.1045. Steam license.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 12.11.21

I still do not quite understand the peculiarity of the Arab nation, namely the accelerated development due to production (as it is called that)

s
scorg94 12.11.21

Yaevin93
as I understand it, the Arabs get more points of diplomatic capital through production in cities

j
jsilverst 12.11.21

How to destroy alien nests? In the original, it was enough to stand with any unit on this cell.

j
jsilverst 12.11.21

I figured out how to destroy alien nests.
The other is not clear, when I trade with a neighboring state, I get, for example: 2 energy and 1 science,
but I give 5 energy and 3 science, what's the point in such a trade?

A
Alexiel 12.11.21

InGameEditior hasn't been written for it yet, haven't you found it on Steam? Maybe there is where, Duc beacon! ..

E
Evgeny Sabadash 12.11.21

So how do you destroy nests? Tell me please.

j
jsilverst 12.11.21

Evgeny Sabadash
You stand on their cage with any non-civilian unit and press the "plunder" button.

l
lion77 12.11.21

jsilverst only after 5 moves it appears there again.

A
Alex97914 12.11.21

jsilverst
How to guide the explorer if the expedition cage is surrounded by glaciers?