3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXIY4EVER 10.11.19 11:09 pm

Golden whisper and a king's sorrel. Places (Elex)

If anyone can find info where to find these herbs - throws

Golden whispers / Golden Whisper Locations
Spoilergate whisper 1
Spoiler

Golden whisper 2
Spoiler

Golden whisper 3
Spoiler

Golden whisper 4
Spoiler

Golden whisper 5
Spoiler

Golden whisper 6
Spoiler

Golden whispers 7
Spoiler

Golden whisper 8
Spoiler

Golden whisper 9
Spoiler

Golden whisper 10
Spoiler

11 Golden whisper
Spoiler

Golden whisper 12
Spoiler

Golden whisper 13
Spoiler

Golden whisper 14
Spoiler

Golden whisper 15
Spoiler

Golden whisper 16
Spoiler

Golden whisper 17
Spoiler

Golden whisper 18
Spoiler

King sorrel / King's Sorrel Locations
Solartarkovski sorrel 1
Spoiler

Royal sorrel 2
Spoiler

Royal sorrel 3
Spoiler

Royal sorrel 4
Spoiler

Royal sorrel 5
Spoiler

Royal sorrel 6
Spoiler

Sheet wolf / Wolf Leaf Location
Politinformation taken from here, but I haven't checked https://elex-map.eu/map/Wolfskraut

Instructions for making elixirs / Elixir, Instructions
Spoilerless mental energy / Long-lasting mental energy reserve
Spoiler

The abundance elixir / Elixir of Quantity
Spoiler

Elixir of health Elixir of healing
Spoiler

Endurance elixir / Elixir of Endurance
Spoiler

Elixir mana / Mana elixir
Spoiler
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 10.11.19

Pirates. BUT!!!!! the first time was all the rules passed to the third Chapter and I noticed that in some dialogs coldness big, inaccessible to all replicas and decided to download the save from the initial stages and to beat all. Go through the list, collected all the grass, opened inventory and there...

M
Morpheus2001md 10.11.19

Reload the initial save and the glitch was gone. It's a shame that 8 hours of gameplay down the drain

7 look 10.11.19

Damn, and I thought that king's sorrel just as Easter eggs of Gothic.

k
kan kanich 10.11.19

Gentlemen and gentlemen. The logical question is where wolf sheet heap grows ?

T
TahaN TalahaN 10.11.19

T
TahaN TalahaN 10.11.19

Something random some)) Ran all the seats (three out else he was looking for)) and turned out to be psi\stamina -17 PCs health\Manu -6 PCs ...

I
Imkor 10.11.19

A prescription for increasing endurance is Ignatane(or rather in South Ignatane) teleport to the crater there at the gas station, I came across this recipe(where clerics of the dead)
Looking for where to life, but can't find(probably in Tawara =) )

D
Daniil11993 10.11.19

On the tank in the camp of the scavengers, where the detachment of the clergy's sitting, the portal of the old factory.

I
Imkor 10.11.19

To the post above(I think there's instructions for making the elixir of life),and there is this flower...

D
Daniil11993 10.11.19

Imkor
Strange that it had not found. There, in the mountains found this in plain sight. The recipe to life in Istok(East of the city-dome), there should be a dealer to hire it for another mana, stamina and mental strength is there. Another flower in the middle of the desert, a ruined dome to climb on such as a tree out of the sand. Screen Golden whisper 6 it is between the heart of the world, Fort and a base in the North.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 10.11.19

Added. Also added the location of all permanent potions

I
Imkor 10.11.19

Daniil11993
What is 2 our camp, I learned from the forums, but I haven't joined any groups yet doing quests
Also these recipes can be found in the world for free in another thread pointed out that I found on endurance, yesterday found to increase mental energy(forever)
it remains to find life...
Daniil11993 wrote:
Strange that it had not found. There, in the mountains found this in plain sight.
I found one flower ON the converters, and the fact that there are other didn't even know until the recipe is not found =)

D
Daniil11993 10.11.19

Imkor
Cleared everything except the valleys in the South and the locality of the clergy, found free recipes of life, mana and stamina. I don't remember exactly, but lives somewhere in the Northern regions. Also a free man go, will finish the two areas and to bersham come.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 10.11.19

Scribe, boys Like... well writing in Russian...
ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
Also added the location of all permanent potions

D
Daniil11993 10.11.19

ALEXIY4EVER
The description of the location of the bottle the first thought, here are the Instructions for making elixirs / Elixir, instructions have standards :).

A
ALEXIY4EVER 10.11.19

Added maps at the location of the Wolf's sheet, but I haven't checked

T
TahaN TalahaN 10.11.19

And my Golden whisper and not added...

T
TahaN TalahaN 10.11.19

A
ALEXIY4EVER 10.11.19

TahaN TalahaN
Apparently proschelkal
Added both
Odd lot of whispers, but little sorrel...

t
tipokchuvackok 10.11.19

Please this is not difficult taskinlude and place where it is at the peak of the recipe for the Elixir of mental energy / Long-lasting mental energy reserve. I've been everywhere, ring found, elek opened the safe, a recipe can not be found, and to me for the cleric is very necessary.