3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strelok94 12.11.21 07:33 pm

How long did you finish Dead Space 2? (Dead Space 2)

It took me 7 hours 8 minutes and 34 seconds, did you?
185 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANONIMON 12.11.21

WHERE can you download this game? Please tell me !! And how long does this game take that you go through it so quickly?! Help, please !!

S
SuperKotik 12.11.21

6 with something

M
MakAlfie 12.11.21

9h 35min on a heavy one
flew on the 1st breath, as set at 9 pm, went to bed at 4 am and on the trail. finished the day))

D
Darkslayerr 12.11.21

15 with something chyasov ... I myself do not know how I stretched the passage. It seems that I passed quickly, did not huddle in the corners of the necromorphs and quickly dismembered them. Of course I investigated the locations, but not very carefully. Maybe because I studied all the costumes to the smallest detail. and weapons, I spent more than one hour on it :)

K
Koijiro 12.11.21

Here I brake
8h 21min on average.
Please write at what level of difficulty you went through, otherwise the time depends on it.

D
Darkslayerr 12.11.21

PS Passed on average.

N
Nash Skaarj 12.11.21

12:30:45 pm, medium.

F
FreeLSD 12.11.21

7:28:30

Passed in several passes . It seemed much longer.

Difficulty level - survivalist (third). And only with the very first cutter I went, I didn't buy any more weapons. I did the upgrades of the cutter, xx and stasis on the machine (I was already used to it from the first part). It seems that everything that can be collected, I looked into all the doors that open in knots, but in the end the same 7 hours ...

1372809 12.11.21

7 o'clock

C
Corrosion 12.11.21

9:36: ??
In general, I played for 2 days.
I slowly rummaged through every corner.

A
Aloe 12.11.21

two nights

s
strelok94 12.11.21

and who will re-pass?

W
Wertizo 12.11.21

PlayGround.ru

K
Kerry_Good 12.11.21

I passed in 10 hours without hurrying, I was looking for schemes, shops, workbenches ...
strelok94
I will go through the Game +, I will try a weapon that I did not use, it is in abundance, unlike the first part. I didn't like the sniper - it's ineffective, or something ...

d
djdb 12.11.21

In the second part, the management is easier, so it is easier to bring down opponents. So it turns out that in the first part, they often stuck in the same place, and in the second, I even ran the final escape from the regenerative pope the first time. And the final fight was given without much stress.

Q
Q-Tuzof 12.11.21

for 6 hours on average, now I am going through it again on unreal.

B
Bravocharlie 12.11.21

Three days passed, a couple of hours a day, stretching the pleasure. I did not then wait two years for the game to complete it in a few hours)

V
VinRIGO 12.11.21

6 and a half somewhere. there is no desire to re-pass. I play games for the sake of interest and plot, there is no desire to spend a lot of hours on one game because of some moment, which is difficult to pass 10 times.

S
Slipnot6 12.11.21

passed in 03:47:58 - this is already the third time somewhere and the first ooch passed for a long time because I wanted to inspect everything, and so on ... The
truth has already passed on an easy, unrealistic and impossible, but something did not get a megaphone in the form of a glove, but received 2 suits, an elite suit guard and arctic suit of the guard ... nothing else for all the passage and + besides, I did not find a single elite suit of other types, although I deliberately climbed everything ... galimous bugs ((

a
ai_Alex 12.11.21

1 time on average in 7:22
2 times on impossible in 4:53