3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf-Mercenary 12.11.21 07:34 pm

Help with relics and scavenging points (Mad Max)

People, I need help with the last relics:
1) In Gazgaut, on the Friturkh quest, where the gas must be turned off, I found one relic (out of two) and half of the scrap, made three circles of honor - there is nothing else in those corridors. Need another additional quest or storyline?
2) Several points remained in the Dunes, but they are underground and the navigator says to go through the Airport, but inside it there is a dead end - again you need an additional one. quest or plot?
12 Comments
Sort by:
e
exgroover 12.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Regarding the relics underground, there are often inconspicuous hatches with ladders, as in the quest with vultures. I can't find the lighthouse at the bottom of the valley shows a profit point on a rocky hill, how to get there?

b
boltun 12.11.21

People need help. On the map in the area of ​​Sukhovey under the bridge support there is an icon of a den of vultures. I understand that it is underground. I climbed everything around, I can't figure out how to get there. Can someone tell me where the hatch with the descent down?

e
exgroover 12.11.21

boltun The
hatch is near the icon, there will be a hole with a ladder.

b
boltun 12.11.21

exgroover
Thanks

W
Wolf-Mercenary 12.11.21

The last 97 relic remained, but I already got the achievement "to strip off all the scavenging spots" and actually have no idea where to look for it, because the map is empty and in the fortresses too ((

C
CorryZeron 12.11.21

Can you please tell me how to get to this place of living? Passed the game, ransacked everything.
I returned there several times, tried to drive in from several sides, even tried to jump off inside the buildings littered with sand, nothing came of it.

s
spinner28 12.11.21

SandyFR

s
spinner28 12.11.21

HOW TO GET HERE?

g
glander 33 12.11.21

spinner28
on the other side go higher on the map to the same place there is a road

D
Denis Kochetov 12.11.21

how to get it?

d
dsv1509 12.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Well, where did you find her? tell others)))

W
Wolf-Mercenary 12.11.21

dsv1509
Well, you remembered ... Seems in the third fortress (which the woman drives) and there somewhere on iron bridges, either at the very top, or on the second floor.