3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 12.11.21 07:35 pm

The pig that could! (Diablo 2)

I decided here to knock out the bagged sticking out on the nekra. But I never went to UT before. The first time, it took a very long time.

The most expensive item on my necro - bk3

Gemora was unmeasured, on Lilith I had to cook the Dures measure in the course of the play.

I went to Ut, I couldn’t lure you out right away. Met was extremely angry, but perseverance and work!

Baal and Diablo turned out to be fast food.

48 Comments
Sort by:
D
Death note 123 12.11.21

))

Еpiscop_moo 12.11.21

Thanks, it helped.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 12.11.21

10-13 Druid?

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

Greenaa
unid for now, do you want to try your luck?))

G
Greenaa Morningstar 12.11.21

Dosmotr
I stuffed a lot of sticks, in terms of bugged - luck is not on my side.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Dosmotr, why was that? :-) test yourself? :-)

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

Obsessed
They were selling unid hangouts in the chat. I decided that I should try necrom.

h
hangover 12.11.21

Dosmotr
And how to know that they are knocked out by a magpie?

P
Pavel Abakumov 12.11.21

hangover
Everywhere kidalovo. NS)

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

hangover
according to the seller's stories: knocked out fell, magpie only finished off

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

unid jerks knocked out by the Dosmotr
magpie, the cerebellum of a nut-fed pig? ;-) "decorated with strawberries grown by me"? ; D

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

Obsessed
and I can knock out a magpie, but I see no reason to bother like that

Z
Zen_Master 12.11.21

Obsessed
hangover
I was selling unind. Smith leaves xn> lightka under the convoy finishes. I identified 40-50 sticky ones, the bug did not drop the rubbish. Selling leftovers as anind. The infa about the fact that he "finished off" the magpie is nothing more than marketing, I don't understand why she called butthurt in the chat and here, sold it cheaply (like an ordinary anind).

m
malloc 12.11.21

How long did it take to kill all three bosses?

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

malloc
Well, this is the first time, damn it was lumpy due to inexperience. On Izuale he stuck and hung the maiden - immediately minus the merk and all the milish skeletons). Lilith was the third, the measure was very painful and could not finish off at all. I had to clean some kind of archon and cook dures in it. It was probably superfluous to constantly run after the revives-Mauleromi. In fact, there is only a problem with the mef, tk. merk with kira, dures and obedience under lt still got very painful.

h
hangover 12.11.21

TheXX
butthurt is here
Where is it?

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Infa that he should be "finished off" by a magpie is nothing more than lies of
TheXX, corrected ^. ;-)

hanged the maiden
Dosmotr, why ?? (((

malloc, hangover, I don’t understand the logic of the pegach. :-) picchi? yes lei, at least fill up! a bunch of albums hanging (with boobs, etc.). but in the picchi topic - evil evil! C @ CT @ C ? :-)

P
PU3R 12.11.21

Dures saved the measure?

A
Archon guard 12.11.21

PU3R
I don't think I saved it, but for some reason the afftor decided so, apparently when he put on the dures he just remembered that it is possible to treat the measurement through the shift with reversals, and not just running to the city

m
midtone 12.11.21

In fact, there is only a problem with the mef, tk. merk with kira, dures and obedience under lt still got very painful.
This is what I like most about the topics "How to put on a measure" and here too. What's the difference what he is wearing if he is constantly in hit recovery