3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 12.11.21 07:35 pm

parasites (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

is it possible to hack these items somehow? otherwise there is no desire to hammer the development of departments, and if they say it seems like if you open these pills, you can defeat the infection at the main base

5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vеntris 12.11.21

SkyraX
infection at the main base with them cannot be defeated. They are for the costume of the skulls to use their abilities.
You will defeat the infection only when you progress through the storyline. You can reduce the casualties by isolating certain native speakers, i.e. Congo.

S
SkyraX 12.11.21

Ventris
well, I'm playing 43 mission, where you need to enter the white tunnel at the base, I just saw a video in the net where the main base is cleared of infection and everything is fine.

V
Vеntris 12.11.21

SkyraX is
somewhere in the 30th missions, Code talker with him a couple of quests and the base will be cleared.
For me personally. When I played glade that the virus onli in Congo - speaking. I isolated all of them, took the talker code to the base and that's it, the base is cleared.

C
CuryLiiS 12.11.21

SkyraX
is a story mission, it will be

S
SkyraX 12.11.21

but there is that video in Russian where the base is cleared?, otherwise I didn’t have it, I don’t know