3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Criolit 10.11.19 11:10 pm

That will remove a character? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

if I just created a new character in рдр2 online and want to delete it because of the looks, will it remove the pre-order items of the type horse and so on? and can I change the appearance of the character drastically(fit eyes, etc.) later?
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 18.09.21

Criolit
, unfortunately and stupidly done by Rockstar YES ((((

S
Strannikss 18.09.21

The Persian and his progress are removed. It was like starting the game from scratch. Gold and money will remain available for the next character.
Appearance can be changed the first time for free, the second for $ 400, etc.
Everything changes except gender.

D
DayPsycho 18.09.21

Strannikss
I freaked out from $ 400 when I saw it !! This is a fierce tin !!! They still need to make a hell of a sweat !! (((Online in this western one DONAT solid !! Price tags HORROR !!!

F
Fedochek 18.09.21

If you want to change the appearance of the character, then you just need to go into the settings and "change the appearance", the first time is free, in my opinion, and then you have to pay in gold.

S
Strannikss 18.09.21

Fedochek Free

first time, $ 400 later.

P
PRIVA 18.09.21

it's still a terrible PPC so forget it

S
Sanina2313 18.09.21

Fedochek
Where is it exactly? Or is it only when you remove the Persian?

T
TeT9xMoT9 18.09.21

DayPsycho
sweat? start to delve into the game, and then write
Collecting + interactive map = 1 hour of play - more than 3k

D
DayPsycho 18.09.21

KyDecHuk666 I
don’t know, it’s cool in a single, but online ?? Where you want to quickly farm money and experience !!)) But I'll try! Thanks for the advice!! ;-)

T
TeT9xMoT9 18.09.21

Do
not consider DayPsycho to be rude, but such a tendency has already begun that most of the players want to make a couple of movements in the game and get everything for it at once - figuratively speaking!
The way the possibility of pumping and making money in the RDO is presented suits me personally - I do not take into account only the tasks of strangers, etc., I do not go through them!
Otherwise, here's an example for you, I bought the game on the day of its release in RGL, exactly a month later I had 101 lvl, 10k + on my account, 70+ gold bars, the best horse, all the necessary weapons + modifications, provisions, a camp for full pumping - despite the fact that I only collect collecting and

play a little "headhunting" every evening after work, for 4-6 hours, while everyone is happy!

D
DayPsycho 18.09.21

KyDecHuk666
Yes, everything is in order. I just manage to play for 1 hour after work and that's it, no other way) Well, I noticed that very little money is given for completing missions, little experience. Therefore, it seems like a long time. And the gameplay itself is long, but this is a western and a feature of this game! And still it's cool !!

T
TeT9xMoT9 18.09.21

DayPsycho
that's just the point, you're right - for the passage of missions (story / additional / random), very little XP and money are credited!
the most profitable in terms of experience and money is collecting collectibles and selling them to Madame Nazar!
an interactive map, I'll throw you in the PM on this site!

D
DayPsycho 18.09.21

KyDecHuk666
Thank you !! Received!!

x
xxxMrGreyxxx 18.09.21

Guys are such a problem.
After I clicked change appearance, the endless loading is stupid.
Maybe someone knows what the problem is?

s
sandro_sar 18.09.21

xxxMrGreyxxx
on rockstar servers. after the last patch, an endless download can be caught absolutely anywhere. try again

O
Olya06 18.09.21

And what to do if, when you click on to change the appearance of the character, there is an endless download, there is generally a solution .. ??

P
Patrick samurai 18.09.21

TeT9xMoT9
Helpful information, thanks

P
Patrick samurai 18.09.21

TeT9xMoT9
Throw me too please

A
Arti surf 28.10.21

I haven't logged into RDR for a couple of months, but today I received such a message ..

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

Arti Surf
Hijacked acc? Sadly. Well, write to the TP and prove that you are not you and the like.