3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrMoGl 12.11.21 07:35 pm

Does anyone drive by the rules of the road? (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Does anyone drive by the traffic rules in the game? For example, turning on turn signals when cornering, observing the speed limit (in the city 50, on the highway 90). If someone other than me does this, then you can unsubscribe.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrMoGl 12.11.21

More precisely "write"

Z
Zashibon 12.11.21

Kada opened the roads and scared everybody - that way and kept up to a hundred, it is especially convenient at this speed to hawala chonies with chickpeas to drink some tea or screw up some chickpeas.
Someone else whispered INTO some more beep on steep turns, like perdupreddat. )

f
flitzer 12.11.21

And I like it sometimes so poprikalyvatsa - you go, purely lubuishso pizazhikami). Yes, and it’s not bad to spend this time plowing, as Zashibon correctly noted).
On a Beatle or Citroen xD

j
jeweller1984 12.11.21

the topic is misnamed! it should have been like this: "who drives without exceeding the speed limit and
sharpens the gruel behind the wheel")) I do this from time to time, you can even say constantly)

M
McLaren MP4-4 12.11.21

I sometimes drive like that: you take a regular average bibik (not a sports car), turn on the music (not loudly) ... and go ahead.
- It is true that some "deer on the Bugatti", under 300+ km / h "in the ass" can be imprinted.

l
ladykiller69 12.11.21

Sometimes, according to my mood.

M
Magumba 12.11.21

occasionally you can ride according to the rules

i
insel 12.11.21

yeah, it also happens to put my slippers on the gas pedal, throw the steering wheel, and myself for the tea while I go, the main thing is not to raise the speed above 3 gears, and find a long road))

C
Cheloabaka32 12.11.21

in my mood sometimes I want to go to reality

f
flitzer 12.11.21

By the way, to the traffic police fans: there is such a thing - a sound indicator.

Y
YellowSUBmarine_STi 12.11.21

Sometimes I just ride, on the highway from 100 to 120, and sometimes I PUMP on my Impreza) Especially on the sequential high, I'm on the clave, so for example, on the Imprese from the second you start, in quiet mode you switch to 5000 rpm, and if you really bring it down to the peak))) Sometimes I like to unwind by 1-3 before the cutoff)