3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nitrosh 12.11.21 07:35 pm

Freezes, slow loading textures (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I play on Geforce GTX 660. There are no lags. But here's the problem, at the moments of a long run, the textures do not have time to load, which is why friezes appear. they occur more frequently when traveling by train. on any settings. There was hope for patch 1.03, but it only made things worse. Now some textures are not loaded at all.
13 Comments
Sort by:
c
cripples 12.11.21

Turn on paging file, turn off vertical sync

a
a_noob_is 12.11.21

maybe SSD will help?

A
AndruhaGruz 12.11.21

nitrosh
Not enough RAM. Make the paging file bigger.

n
nitrosh 12.11.21

alas, it didn’t help. RAM 8 GB. The paging file was also increased to 8.

M
ManiacFPS 12.11.21

do not smoke anymore, she hawala little opera.

L
LogOut 12.11.21

Well, I don’t know, I had 8GB and the game was also freezel (pech6802GB) increased to 12 and the freezes passed.

J
JohnFender 12.11.21

8 GB is enough for me, when playing, 7.5 / 8 is used, graphics settings are average, there should be no such problems with loading

M
Maxiomax 12.11.21

After patch 1.31, freezing is not childish, swap file, ssd disk, changing the graphics settings does not affect anything. There may be a 2-core bottleneck, but ac unity goes without problems. Core2duo e8500 overclocking 4.1 Ghz, ram 6gb, 760gtx, SSD 240gb, win7 64, resolution 1440 * 900.

n
nitrosh 12.11.21

Maxiomax
is the same crap, I also sin on a 2-core processor. Although in Unity there was an order with this. If subsequent patches do not change the situation for the better, then all that remains is to change the percentage to a more powerful one.

M
Maxiomax 12.11.21

nitrosh
Or drive without a patch, because The Ripper doesn't seem to have such problems. And to change the processor in my case - this will have to change everything, both mother and memory.

n
nitrosh 12.11.21

Maxiomax
well, you're still lucky that it didn't freeze with the past patches. I had such problems before. but the last patch, instead of fixing it, on the contrary made the situation worse

M
Maxiomax 12.11.21

Do not think that I am PR, but now I have upgraded from windows 7 64 to windows 10 64 for trial, and the game went smoothly, without friezes, even at high settings.

A
Alexander3131 08.10.22

my PC pulls Assasins Creed Valhalla on Ultra FPS high but the Syndicate friezes are kakieta! Running hangs textures barely loaded!