3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LehaM 12.11.21 07:35 pm

Leonardo DiCaprio expressed a desire to play Vladimir Putin

Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio in an interview with the German edition of Welt am Sonntag said that he is ready to play Russian President Vladimir Putin with pleasure.

“Putin would be very, very, very interesting, I would love to play him,” the actor told the publication.

DiCaprio said he personally met with Putin several years ago in St. Petersburg at a Siberian Tiger Rescue Forum.

“My foundation has provided financial support to several projects to protect these predatory cats. Putin and I spoke only about the protection of these magnificent animals, no politics, ”the actor explained.

DiCaprio added that he was fascinated by the history of Russia. “Lenin would also be an interesting film role. I would love to play Rasputin. I believe that there should be more films about Russian history, ”the actor said.
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
Catvas 12.11.21

Miscast would have turned out

H
Hitrii 12.11.21

If at the end of the film he dies, then why not.

V
Vaipen 12.11.21

There should be more films about Russia, but not with DiCaprio and not American ones. So, as Americans, as a rule, clip the creepiest cranberries about Russians, and if they also try to speak Russian at the same time, then blood starts to flow from their ears from their accent, and the ears themselves curl up into a tube and fall off like foliage in the fall.