3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ELamela 12.11.21 07:35 pm

Help solve the problem with FIFA on win 10 (FIFA 15)

7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Millerisimo 12.11.21

Do you launch FIFA 15 via FIFA Launcher or via fifa15.exe ???

E
ELamela 12.11.21

Millerisimo
Well, either through the origin itself, or through a shortcut on the table tobish fifa15.exe

M
Millerisimo 12.11.21

This problem may be due to the fact that during the installation of FIFA 15 the antivirus program was turned on and removed the pill, or try to update the firewood for vidyuhu in some cases it helps. Now, by the way, FIFA 15 has been uploaded on the torrent with a new tablet and version 1.8.0.0, and there such problems are not observed with the origin.

E
ELamela 12.11.21

Millerisimo
So I have a licensed game, I have been playing it since release, everything was fine, but as soon as I updated it to 10 wines. then this thing began to fly out (

M
Millerisimo 12.11.21

Try to put compatibility with Windows 8 or Windows 7 and run as administrator, it should help.

a
ars-fc 12.11.21

ELamela
license clings to the origin and in fact you can play on any computer, under your account in the origin.
when switching to 10 wines, I had a glitch with origin auto-update. I believe you, as well as me, will be helped by reinstalling the origin.
when reinstalling, I automatically picked up a folder with games and did not have to reinstall anything from the games

D
Denis Biryukov545576756 12.11.21

Millerisimo
help me have such a problem when choosing a language fifa flies wines 10