3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SaLaÐœeY 12.11.21 07:35 pm

Folich4 stopped starting (Fallout 4)

the problem is this. The first 3 days I played perfectly, and then for some reason the game stopped starting. A black window opens and a crash. Tried all solutions, nothing helped. Reinstalled the game, started. Turned off, stopped turning on. It starts very rarely. what to do? Maybe someone knows?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 12.11.21

Sergey Surovtsev
What system? How much memory? What swap file?

S
SaLaÐœeY 12.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Well, I don't see any reason to even watch it, because it worked perfectly. x And then it stopped starting, while sometimes, if you're lucky, it will turn on. I put another crack, started it, played. Turned off, and no longer turned on. If the Internet was normal, I would try to download another repack, I think it's in it, but it's still worth asking

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

I put another crack, started it, played. Turned it off, and didn’t turn on anymore WHAT
else do you want? Developers on Twitter, write what the hell does not work torrent

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.11.21

Sergei Surovtsev
Would you go .. Where to go. Why the heck was asking anything at all, since you have your opinion? But since you are not completely indifferent to other people's opinions, then here's a piece of advice: Throw your computer out the window. You can jump out yourself. Write later if it helped

S
SaLaÐœeY 12.11.21

Esthetix
Downloaded another repack. Did not help. Everybody tweeter now?

S
SaLaÐœeY 12.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Don't be rude, you probably jump into windows often, since you give such advice

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.11.21

And you, apparently, consider yourself the smartest. Oh well. Good luck in finding a medium who will decide everything for you.

S
SaLaÐœeY 12.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Well, look, I wrote above that all the above solutions to the problem did not help, why are you telling me about them again then? I asked those who already had this problem. And yes, I'm pretty smart, well, maybe not in the world of games, but still.
So, with your rudeness, you only show what you are.

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.11.21

Sergey Surovtsev
"All the above solutions did not help" - do you believe in miracles? Me not. You are not too lazy to print all sorts of nonsense, but too lazy to write the characteristics of the computer and the version of the OS. You kind of ask for help, but at the same time offer to play a guessing game. Either you are simply bored and there is no one to talk to, or you are a demagogue from God. Hope my comment helped?