3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hvhClown 12.11.21 07:37 pm

Scroll to a response after clicking on a notification

Such a joke is shorter, before you clicked on the notification on the answer and you were always thrown immediately to the answer, now it works 1 time out of 10 and you have to look for yourself what is fiercely inconvenient, and in any browser - chrome, edzh, firefox ...
For This will be sometime fix for already got enough?
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 12.11.21

hvhClown
The notification on the forum does not work for me for half a year, draw your own conclusions.

B
BDmitriy 12.11.21

hvhClown
I usually notice this when there are a lot of posts in a certain thread. Like, the site thinks for a long time. And so, yes - they also come through citation notifications every other time. Not to mention the glitch when you write from the phone and the last word is eaten. It is bypassed by adding any letter separated by a space after the last word.

Up to a heap - how are pictures moderated? I can't understand

h
hvhClown 12.11.21

Pavel Rally
phahhahahaha understood, there will be no fixes.
BDmitriy
Yes, not that the site thinks for a long time, it does not scroll at all, everything is ok with the leads themselves, but you need to make the scrolling normal, because well, it infuriates you open 6 leads and then look for where who answered what it is so infuriates fu. Yes, from the phone, too, the same crap with the last word.
And there is not even a branch with site bugs, as if to send bugs there ...

P
Pavel rally 12.11.21

hvhClown
At the bottom of the page there is a feedback, select technical questions.