3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kazza4ok 12.11.21 07:37 pm

Microfreezes in Free Mode (Forza Horizon 5)

From time to time I catch microfreezes while riding in the free world. In races all the rules. Nobody came across? Can I fix it somehow?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kramor92 12.11.21

Try to subtract MSAA

k
kazza4ok 12.11.21

fixed by the transition to a single game ...
mdaaa, I'm waiting for an online fix. There is definitely something wrong with him.

H
HoDJeR 12.11.21

Same problem. What kind of system do you have?

k
kazza4ok 12.11.21

HoDJeR
9700k + 2080s
try the menu -> network -> single mode (something like that), in single mode my friezes stopped.
They generally have a strange online, in their new forze arcade, it feels like I'm the only one participating, or sometimes it shows a person 3. And it happens that there is no one on the map at all, but the group points go

H
HoDJeR 12.11.21

kazza4ok
Well, about the single-player mode, I know that everything works perfectly in it. The same garbage was in the last part, when she came out in incentive. Then they fixed everything with some patch. Will have to wait

K
Kirill Korch 17.11.21

HoDJeR
Half a year later, they fixed the current, right now they hammered a bolt 5 after starting

K
Kirill Korch 17.11.21

Here's a read for you:

I have a personal incentive in my father's incentive from the side
I have r5 2600, gtx 1080 gamerock, 16gb 3200mhz, the game is on hdd
Steam game presets are high, very high or estrisal, hertz limit is 65fps, vertical, if fps drops to 62-60 fps then the game starts freezing, and. It doesn't matter which preset of settings, if fps up to 50 drops into cities or jungles, it drops with wild lags, at the same time through msi afteberner I see what happens at that moment with, frequencies, etc., both for the processor and for vidyuhi, it does not throw anything off, etc. , that is, all type in, norm. OK.
2 pc, father iron amd fx 8350, gtx 1050 3gb Palit StormX 65w, 16gb 1866 game also on hdd, asset from Microsoft store
It's also a 60-frame wkrtkick and what do you think is a raw game? Oh no.
The game calculated the minimum settings for the computer, but manually set everything to high and, the environment to extreme, and what do you think? The game runs stably everywhere, there are no drawdowns in FPS, nothing in the same cities you drive in, there are no FPS drops and there are no lags. OK.
We gave my father another forza through Steam. The same graphics presets - it is impossible to play the most minimal ones, and also the baida that I have on my pc, the fps drops to 58 and the friezes begin, and you visit cities in general 40 and wild lags.

I decided to take an asset with Microsoft store version and what do you think?
Preset full extreme graphics settings, stable fps of 65 frames, not a single drawdown in fps, you come to cities no drops in fps, everything is normal.
The result of the steam version is painfully raw

n
nosferatu_2033 04.09.22

Kirill Korch
Very interesting. My system is much more powerful, but in extreme sports it’s not even close to 65 stable FPS, but constantly drawdowns up to 54, or even 50. And this is all Microsoft’s asset. Frisians in the cities, and now not only in the cities. So also the textures change color to black, white or multi-colored, and generally trash.

f
fundamentalist 16.11.22

nosferatu_2033
turn off the display of coloring pages of players' cars in the game settings, removes friezes when driving around the world online. The bug is only in the incentive and not for everyone. There is some kind of dual boot going through Mike's and Steam's server, this causes a micro freeze for a split second