3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kramor92 12.11.21 07:37 pm

Saves not working (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

For example GTA 3 (the folder is created in C: Users my user OneDrive Documents Rockstar Games GTA III Definitive Edition in the path Russian characters "documents" that cannot be renamed (windows 11). How to fix this troubles?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX4893 12.11.21

Kramor92
How did you launch it? None of the 3 works for me at all

b
bubkirill 12.11.21

I have the same problem. cells with saving are not stupidly clickable. awesome gave 60 bucks to a rockstar

J
Joooo 12.11.21

Kramor92
the same nonsense I can't solve

b
bubkirill 12.11.21

Rockstar Game Launcher went offline for maintenance. hopefully fix this problem

J
Joooo 12.11.21

bubkirill
is just tin, 4 pieces and in the end, I wonder how many people have such a problem

b
bubkirill 12.11.21

Joooo
think a lot. I check the rockstar forums. the bourgeois also complain and do not care. how can you release a game with such bugs? where are the people who test these games? Or is it already a trend - to publish a piece of non-working feces by publishers?

B
Badhazar 12.11.21

In general, in ONEDRIVE I had to create a new "Documents" folder, change the location of the Documents and throw the Rockstargames folder there, only then the save was earned - WIN 10

b
bubkirill 12.11.21

Badhazar
created Documents in One drive and dropped the Rockstar games folder there, but something didn't work. it still defines the path as Documents

b
bubkirill 12.11.21

Badhazar
everything, figured it out. in short, I will tell you in detail how to fix this garbage. Rockstar does not see the save if you have Cyrillic on the path to the rockstar games folder. do the following:
1. Create a new Documents folder in "C: Users bubki OneDrive"
2. Go to "My Computer". On the right, where you can see your disks, folders, etc., we are looking for "Documents". Right-click> Properties> Location tab> Move button> in the window select our folder folder ("C: Users bubki OneDrive Documents")> wait for the files to be copied> Done.
3. You can run GTA through the launcher

N
Netru31 12.11.21

bubkirill
Listen, are you launching the Rockstar launcher? I get a network error.

b
bubkirill 12.11.21

Netru31
they have maintenance. I play offline

A
Aleks_AGENT 12.11.21

In GTA: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition, the driver's keyboard does not work.

L
LeoCastro 17.11.21

bubkirill I
did everything as I wrote it, but the folder was then automatically renamed into Russian, and I can't create a new folder, because it says that the name Documents already exists, although it is written in Russian. Do you know what the trouble is?

20303030 11.05.22

bubkirill
Moving game folder or save folder?

P
Pavel Rally 11.05.22

The folder in which Documents are located is changing, and saving will be in them.