3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kramor92 12.11.21 07:37 pm

Standalone Mode (Rockstar Servers Disabled) (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

If you can see the status of the servers here:
Spoilerhttps: //support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus The
shamns turned off their digital distribution service (Rockstar Game Launcher) after the release of the game for technical reasons (for example, non-working saves with Cyrillic letters), I'm such a scammer I have not met in 15 years of buying games ... It is impossible to download games in the service ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Elemeshin 12.11.21

I agree, the game is complete. Saving worked for me, reached the mission with a helicopter. Passed the first time and decided to quit the game. It was around 11 pm yesterday and since then I can't go in.

R
Raib3rg 12.11.21

Kapets, at about eleven o'clock yesterday I downloaded GTA, I think I'll play, I press the start button, nothing happens, I rebooted the launcher and that's it, I sat for 2 hours checking the forums, I used the vpn, changed the dns, reset the network, and then it turns out that's what a business. But the question is, what the hell has passed more than 12 hours, and the servers are still not working, I have not seen this yet, of course.

K
Kramor92 12.11.21

Raib3rg
Spit in the face of fans, not otherwise ...

b
bubkirill 12.11.21

they ask for $ 60 for their bug-master, and then they throw and turn off the servers for more than 12 hours (for now ...), I understand ...

R
Raib3rg 17.11.21

bubkirill
passed exactly one day, nothing has changed)