3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david2222 12.11.21 07:40 pm

Where is Vault 75 Vol-Tek located? (Fallout 4)

please tell me where to find shelter 75 vol-tek
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 12.11.21

and another question I have a task in the miscellaneous section to pick up the documentation from the proctor quinlan, but there is no dialogue to pick up the documentation

F
FreeDead 12.11.21

david2222 Have written
already, this is a localization error. You need to look for technical documentation in the desks, cabinets, safes and cabinets of the Commonwealth, and then bring it to Quinlan.

a
alfir_oga 12.11.21

The asylum is in the basement of some school, I can't tell you exactly where.

d
david2222 12.11.21

FreeDead
repeatable task?

I
Ingbelial 12.11.21

david2222
It seems at Malden High School. It seems to be located north of the boathouse.

d
david2222 12.11.21

Tuffington Boathouse
Ingbelial?

F
FreeDead 12.11.21

david2222
The quest is endless while Quinlan is alive. He generally has an exploit for infinite experience: we sign up for reconnaissance, take off, approach the edge so that the airport is visible, press hyde, aim at the novice, click him, return to the proctor, we say that the trainee has died, we gain experience, we take the quest in a new way. And so until you get bored.

C
CEMENTATOR 12.11.21

Spoiler

I
Ingbelial 12.11.21

david2222
Yes. There is a hospital near the school.

H
Hattack 12.11.21

david2222
http://fallout4map.com/

d
david2222 12.11.21

all the school I found is next to the greenhouse of the greentop

7 look 12.11.21

I got to the city by research. Found school and hideout 75 with no quests. I cleared the shelter, found the key to the laboratory, etc. Then the quest "Inspect the administrative zone" appeared in this shelter. Appeared after I left there.
In the pip-boy, "Inspect the administrative area" lights up as unfulfilled.
"Penetrate into the administrative zone" - done.
"Find Administrative Pass" - done.
"Penetrate the laboratory" - done.
"Find a pass to the laboratory" - done.
Where did this quest come from, and where to inspect this area? I already cleaned everything up there a long time ago.

f
forkiller 12.11.21

david2222
I spent 5 hours climbing this shelter to find this map but I found it!

o
owned 12.11.21

Guys, the problem is, the key card did not fall from the commander, what should I do?

a
aucep 12.11.21

owned the
same problem. I broke my whole head while looking for a key, and it turns out that the commander should be, which I have searched three hundred times already.

i
iFlower 12.11.21

7 look
It is necessary to read the documents in the terminal and the quest is completed.

d
dimaor 12.11.21

Show on the map if possible

b
bvlad 12.11.21

Wo, damn it, where am I now to look for this key card? I was in this hideout at the beginning of the game, I did not find it. Now I came back - like I searched everything, I can't find anything. Is it possible to register this key card using cheat codes? Is there a code for this golden key?

s
sergei_soft 12.11.21

My quest was not activated. I cleared out all the rooms, the commanders had no keys. I wrote player.additem 001a58a2 and player.additem 001a58a6 to the console, the keys appeared. Then, using the key, I entered the laboratory part and the quest was activated with the inscription examine the laboratory part, after which, after going to the caretaker's room, the inscription appeared to examine the admin. part, then went to the elevator, an inscription appeared in the quest to inspect Vault 75. He returned again to the supervisor's terminal and the quest ended.

So this problem is described at http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_75
Bugs
It is possible that the quest does not trigger upon entering Vault 75, therefore causing the key cards not to spawn and making the Science bobblehead unobtainable. This may be cause by a misc quest pointing to the chems stash in the vault. On PC this may be fixed by spawning the required keys (001a58a2 and 001a58a6) to allow further progress; the quest may be added and completed automatically when leaving the vault or the quest may trigger when leaving the admin area and complete upon accessing the Overseer's Terminal. This can also happen even if you got the "Search for Caps in Vault 75" miscellaneous quest.