3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Panya_ 12.11.21 07:40 pm

NPC issues (The Sims 3)

So, dear.
Sorryan, that I am creating a separate topic, but this, I hope, will attract more attention.

The problem with the inscriptions. More precisely, their complete absence. There are no bartenders, no bouncers, no stylists, etsetra.
Worth StoryProgress. I demolished it, the effect was zero, as there was no bartender on the public lot, and no.

How can you solve the problem? Thank you in advance :)
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
salomeya 12.11.21

better ask in the sims club there they will definitely answer

D
Dark537 12.11.21

Oh, the girl is not there, you are looking for attention, oh, not there. And so the most common answer would be: buy a litsuha, well, or stop stealing, at worst, it's all about a crooked crack.

a
abettor1978 12.11.21

In the "Documents" there is a folder with game data (... Electronic Arts The Sims 3) - delete there all the files in the names of which you will see the word "cache". Then start the Sims3dashboard program, in it, delete all conflicting or corrupted mods. Start a new game, play it for a couple of minutes, exit without saving. And upload yours. Usually helps with many glitches ..

m
makoleko 12.11.21

_Panya_
Maybe you have or not this kind of garbage: "A year and a half ago I played with different mods, Store and there were three more plugins - anti-censor, THE OVERWATCH and NRAAS MasterController. In general, there are 2 more buttons in the Persian menu in which a bunch of different control functions -I play - turn off the long-playing TV, return home the lost simov, remove the car, I don’t know, I don’t remember about the on / off barmel-bouncer-staff. "