3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr. SD 12.11.21 07:40 pm

Lvl 200 Wild Dinos (Question) (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Hello everyone!
In general, today I updated the timing calculator for iOS. So, one of the updates was raising from 120 maximum lvl to 200 in the calculator. In the game itself, I did not see any news on this topic. Actually the question is: do the developers want to raise the maximum lvl of the NPC to 200, or is it just some kind of mod?
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.11.21

mr. SD
Greetings.
1) There are mods for high level dino, there are a lot of them, for example DinoMaxLevelMod240, UltimateChallenge 10x, Epic Level, etc., and you can even find a server by moym;
2) You can reach level 200, as well as get it by reproduction, BUT it is difficult.
3) You can spawn a dino of any level with the admin command (I also spawned 95,000,000).
Ultimately, maybe the developers want to raise, the balance must be observed: the complexity of the game, the level of the player, and he grows, and therefore the level of the dino should also grow, maybe it will. There are communities in the incentive, they also post upcoming news there, follow, especially if you are friends in English.

m
mr. SD 12.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
thanks for the answer))