3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackstalker123 10.11.19 11:10 pm

share knowledge, tricks. (Frozen State)

I propose here to share the location of interesting things , quests and tricks
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Argunovskiy 10.11.19

Roman Fun
If you went with buses from 1 building that is 2 ways - on the 1st floor a door with a combination lock, or on the 2nd floor have a balcony, it is a dark shield, you can pick up on perilin the balcony and fall down)

L
LordZmei13 10.11.19

ATP

R
Roman Veseluha 10.11.19

Ivan Argunovskaya
Not so) Is the neighboring building, I was able to go to the second floor through the gap in the barricade, but to go through it can't...

F
FrimAn 10.11.19

Tell me where to find the hard drive

C
CEMENTATOR 10.11.19

kapets. the whole game is to find three spare parts and dump. nothing more in it.

D
D0PMuD0HT 10.11.19

Freeman
Memory on the card is loca Old railway on it in the corner there is the entrance to the bunker, in the bunker in one of the toilets is this robot from it the screw and take it.

P
Puzyakvas 10.11.19

Where to find the Glass for the lantern?

P
Puzyakvas 10.11.19

Where are the saves ?

x
xmenni 10.11.19

Freeman
The entrance to the bunker, in the bunker P-1000
Spoiler
Bunker 2 - Old Railway.
Spoiler

B
Barilant 10.11.19

That is not to swing the game breaking skill that all master keys and keys to the doors:
1. Summer garden in the sewer code: 8914 (behind door transition in the location to Olga) the code itself there in the sewers in the hybrid.
2. Summer garden hut Olga code: 2345 (behind the door lies the maser Cannon MK2 and on the balcony of the hard disk of the robot P-1000) the code itself you can get after killing Olga.
3.Grocery store, street Innovators in the sewer code: 4790 (with the door cylinder for the Seeker and the monster on the quest Messy twin ) code and the quest for him gives Olga a Summer garden.
4. Old railroad the door in the bunker code: 45891 (I had a password) at the door access to the computer in quest of strangest) the code to the door down the hall lying on the floor.
5. Doki Asterisk the key to the door (with the door Transmission for the Seeker) gives the boy in the dialogue in 3 stew. The boy is in the house in the location of Summer cottages in the woods (on the map house is nowhere to be had along the top edge of the map.) To speak with the boy politely, as the boy gives the quest Lost dog.