3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 12.11.21 07:41 pm

Why a trilogy and not a pentalogy? (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

I am sure that most players would have enjoyed playing both parts of the 3d universe with great pleasure, which never appeared on the PC. But why did "Rockstar" make such a rash move and did not start making a pentalogy, but limited itself to only a trilogy, which everyone was already playing? After all, their extra costs would be minimal - most of the improvement work has already been done for two parts of the trilogy, and the profit would clearly be greater.
Or are cunning game developers hoping to raise money later by releasing paid DLC?
What do you think?
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jerome_Valeska 12.11.21

Maybe since the trilogy is an experiment.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.21

1st games like with a straight top view. they look very unpleasant after GTA 5 and no graphics can fix it. And somehow I'm not sure that they were not on the PC. but I will not check. maybe they'll fix it on mobile phones.
I finally can be surprised that tyri, everything and sa have closed up. if sa can still look like a game, then in the sun and 3 sheds the composition of the game space is very different from the experience of modern games. even if you completely redo the graphics in them while observing the proportions, it will look like a toy after modern games in the open world.

K
KlutchTima 12.11.21

speech about Liberty City stories and Vice City stories

I
Ivan1961 12.11.21

pathology

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.11.21

Okruta
Sly igrodels are already selling a lazy remaster at the price of an AAA project, of course they will cut down more dough, why do GTA 6 when you can run it through the neural network (and looking at the screenshots and gameplay I have no other sensations) and again bend the price tag to 60 bucks.

O
Okruta 17.11.21

MunchkiN 616, where does the 2d part have to do with it?
By the way, for that matter, the Rockstar has a great option: to release a 3d remake of the game of the 2d universe. The script is already ready ...

P
Protocol10 29.11.21

To make it logical to release a collection of 4.5 and 6 part of the years in 10-15

N
Nikined 29.11.21

Protocol10
What does this have to do with it? Talking about LCS and VCS

N
Nitro25 03.01.22

I have wanted to play Stories for 10 years and have recently played. I immediately realized that these games are secondary and quite good for portable. A sort of portable GTA in your pocket. For a full-fledged game, they do not pull, as for me. LCS does not pull at all and its budget is felt, and VCS is already better, but still there is a lot of stuff from vice city and san andreas. They do not pull on a nostalgic re-release, IMHO. Someone, of course, played them in childhood and someone has nostalgia, but the percentage of such gta players is less than those who played the main trilogy, and it is for them that the calculation is made.

N
Nikined 03.01.22

Nitro25
Well, VSS is quite a full-fledged gtashka, there are improvements in comparison with the aircraft and even the SA (the jet ski is the same) and the study is also high

O
Okruta 02.06.22

Nitro25, well, they'll work on it in terms of graphics. And so, it's still better than some thread of fan mods, although mods are very suitable, for example, "GTA: Long Night".