3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IRGEN2 12.11.21 07:41 pm

Irgen2 Does anyone know where to download crack (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water)

Does anyone know where to download the crack?
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 24.11.21

He's not ready yet. But the Zone of Games website has already announced the start of work on the Russifier. I myself am really looking forward to it for this wonderful game. As soon as the crack is ready on ZOG, it can be downloaded from there, from the forum, in the theme of the game, or here, on the playground. In the meantime, you have to wait.

S
Sexton 23.12.21

I downloaded a promtovsky rusik from the ZoG website. Played a little with him, quite passable.

a
alex 19061967 09.01.22

I have already checked this prompt, the quality of the translation is, of course, terrible, but for now it will do. Judging by the information from the ZoG, the crack is again in the hands of the traders, it is already ready, but it will not get to the playground soon. The Miracle group, led by the notorious mercury, will first give it to the 1st group (donate from 1000 rubles) - from January 15, to the 2nd group (donate from 500 rubles) - from February 1, to the 3rd group (donate from 250 rubles) - from February 15 or later, closer to March. It will not be possible to download the translation for free - only when all donators are served and then if someone uploads the crack to the playground. The same situation was with the text crack for the Bullet Witch game - also Miracles, also for donations, but only that game is much older , and there they did not translate anything, but just stupidly copied the pirated translation for the original from the 2007 XBOX 360 and ported it to the PC version of Bullet Witch,

F
Fallen Ghost 25.01.22

The translation of the game by The Miracle team has been completed, but it can only be obtained by making a donation. I suggest chipping in for those who need translation, because the cost of translation at the moment is almost equal to the cost of the game in the incentive:

V
VETER15 25.01.22

alex 19061967
Well, where are those free workers whom everyone is waiting for so much?)
I think that constant support will allow translators to translate faster and better, rather than waiting for freebies for normal players.