3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel98 12.11.21 07:41 pm

Game crashes (Forza Horizon 5)

Hello everyone! Faced a problem in the game! I bought the premium version in the incentive, downloaded it, started running the prologue and after the cutscene with the Amg van and the plane, the game stupidly hangs for a minute and crashes ...
It seems like the iron pulls RTX 2060 + I5 9300 + 16gb
I tried to reinstall the game , did not help
Turning off the dragon center and the chemist (I read that there are problems in these programs) - it did not help
Downloaded the fix for the forza - the same
Just further does not allow choosing a character and everything starts anew
The game behaves stably without lags exactly until the moment with the character - further crashes (
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
foxskad 12.11.21

Windows license from the factory or have you already cut half of everything?
In part 4, there were problems with the game when people sawed out the microsoft store and other programs important for the game from Windows.
Conflicts with antivirus or ad guard are also
possible. You can try to disable these programs before starting and try to run the game as administrator.

T
Terentyev Alexander 12.11.21

Daniel98,
I turned off the chemist altogether, the sound is not bad, but there are much more problems with games.
but the problem is similar to the FH4 problem (the path to the game in English? is the xbox profile in English?) The name of the computer should also be in English.

I
I will all 12.11.21

exactly the same problem, the car jumps into the jungle and takes off, tried everything

D
Doker1864 12.11.21

Today I just downloaded and installed a pirate from Empress, flew to the logo at the very beginning, tried the fix for FH5 - the same thing, removed the antivirus avast and everything rushed off, first the optimization went through, then they threw off the plane and so far not a single departure. Windows 11 Pro 21H2 22000.318, 64gb RAM, i9 12900k, Radeon RX 6600 Pulse 8GB

D
Daniel98 12.11.21

Terentyev Alexander
The path to the game in English, Windows license 10 updated to 11
Profile X in English
There was a manipulation of reinstalling or resetting to factory settings from the Microsoft store, I don't remember already
Plugins like AD guard are not worth it, the antivirus is turned off
Tried on behalf of the administrator, the same topic

D
Daniel98 12.11.21

foxskad
Answered with the message above)

T
Terentyev Alexander 12.11.21

Daniil98
And the name of "kompuktera" is also in English (what are T-shirts what is rockstar)? it looks like the game doesn't want to be saved. try to go in and out of the small soft profile in the game menu before entering, in 4-ke they solved problems with the network.

D
Daniel98 12.11.21

Terentyev Alexander
The problem is that there are two profiles on the laptop, but there is only one physical account)
I once solved the problem with nfs heat, there the profile in Russian did not fit, I created a second type in Russian through the command line and the registry and it worked
And so the computer in English , pure letters without numbers and other signs