3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SN1KeRZz 10.11.19 11:11 pm

How to beat deathstroke? (Batman: Arkham Origins)

How to beat deathstroke after he knocked the mask? It is all my beats contrataci.
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenchikAYE 10.11.19

Nick you're a nerd already to get.

B
BODOLA7 10.11.19

Button the counter should be a time to reap and not to kick it. He cada attacks prompted counterattacks at this point and need to press such points he attacks several.
I warm up while calculated.

H
Hephaest 10.11.19

Should you wait for the right moment to counterattack. The battle with him, does not encourage any hasty action. Most importantly, time to see a sign of a counter attack and then fight with him won't be so difficult.

N
NightHawkreal 10.11.19

Cool fight with him, especially after the Shocker :)

b
blax37rus 10.11.19

NightHawkreal
Yeah, with a stun gun was very difficult ))

K
KAPRAL27 10.11.19

Yes, he went for 4 hours the game does a max could remove his helmet and break the stick, and a sword he kills me. I'll wait for cheats.

g
gurkin4 10.11.19

BODOLA7, Hephaest, thank you! After your Council defeated Deathstroke the first time!

B
Bionazar 10.11.19

Maybe not the subject but where to go after the fight with defstream the door to the boiler room is closed this is a bug or what?

G
Gutseen 10.11.19

I tachosil hook 2 times bagenal, and he fell through the texture

123213123123213 10.11.19

blax37rus
So hardcore,I'm preparing for a battle with the Shocker,I think right now I want to kick and knockout with legs pulled Betws funny.
And destroy the second time has passed,there is no need to hammer away at the button counter and press it in key moments, that's all.

L
Lex2156 10.11.19

blax37rus
Well, I understand with a Shocker in the future, we still have to fight.

E
ElmStreetBoy 10.11.19

Lex2156
Yeah, and the Joker will help not bad)))

M
Marquess 10.11.19

Ie to PRESS a BUTTON WHEN a COUNTERATTACK? and AT OTHER times NOT? EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE A CLUTCH? DURING JUST FIGHT? A NICHE THAT HE GOT ME ON HIS SDEROT HEALTHY&

H
HungryDante 10.11.19

Vilgefortz
WHEN BLUE, not later, not earlier, lights up the counter, then attack, then counterattack, then attack, then counterattack, then attack, then counterattack. Game 2-button!!! Where such casual go that this game can not go...

G
GregorNN 10.11.19

There every 5 minutes after a counterattack he throws a flash and then jumps at you at this point need to click kuratko until he departs then to kick him and after that removed 30% of life from the enemy - three times and he's dead. Most importantly, the rest of the time while pushing the counter.

P
Pashteeeet 10.11.19

GregorNN
Close, but a little mistake. He's not doing it every 5 minutes, and after I removed it for a number of HP.

123213123123213 10.11.19

Velianter
Yes, everything is easy and simple,so I don't know what can cause complications.

i
iSe7en 10.11.19

I just through button? And when he is with a sword then do it no!

H
HungryDante 10.11.19

iSe7en
Is there everything. Open your eyes.

B
Batmanvsempizda 10.11.19

Shocker that it was easy to lay ! Here destroya I Pomaia , until the good fellows did not write that it is necessary once a counterattack to push , and I like mad for 5 times press )) Thanks BODOLA7 helped ))