3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grads 12.11.21 07:41 pm

Playing poker with a monk ... (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Like a monk in the corner in a tavern sticking out ... he plays poker ... he beat him - an inscription (where the current quest is) - look for some kind of opportunity in the additions, or a reward, or something .. I never understood ... yes and additions, I didn’t find anything ...
Maybe someone knows ...
And inappropriately, everyone knows this for a long time ... finding something in the PG forum is more difficult than going through the Witcher at a crazy level ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
[
[2La] Alex 12.11.21

there it seems you need to win twice in a row with two pairs - then they will give a discount on GOG.com for some games.

G
Grads 12.11.21

Well, somewhere before that I got to the bottom ... and fuck me atot gog.tsom; (

[
[2La] Alex 12.11.21

kaermorhen.ru/modules.php?name=News&file=view&sid=1316

G
Grads 12.11.21

[2La] Alex
Hmm ... everything negative in the comments there, I can only join ... + so much more time wasted in vain looking for ...; (

f
frostvay 12.11.21

The game of poker in The Witcher 2 is complete bullshit, it's better to complete other quests.

G
Grads 12.11.21

frostvay It is
simply a must to complete the poker quest - otherwise you will not be missing the head of Trolliha, in exchange for which Troll gives a drawing of the Raven's armor - one of the best in the first chapter. This is not at all about this ...

f
frostvay 12.11.21

Grads
Why is it necessary? I passed The Witcher 2 times and did not complete this quest. The monk is not difficult to beat, if you can call it that, but I never figured out the rest.

G
Grads 12.11.21

frostvay
Well, maybe he didn't say so ... instead of "necessarily", it probably should have been "desirable" to write ...
Yes, and many other side quests are optional, but they are not completed without getting some things, skills, pumping ... and so on.

The topic was about a monk who was already beaten by a bezelku, because it gave GOG.com a discount on some game or DLC only until August of this year ...
And in theory it should have been removed with a patch, or at least something else to come up with as a reward. ..

A
AK 12.11.21

frostvay nope
, there is a mechanic for victories, there is a variety, the main thing is to figure it out. (according to your comment, it is clear that you did not understand how to win there)