3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zitbastard 12.11.21 07:42 pm

Preparing a new challenge? (Diablo 2)

I accidentally entered the game w / w on xts and this is what I saw:

Tssa * Rubicone, when is the event?

SpoilerP.S.
Who did not believe, the clone got out on the normal in the last challenge, annih fell from 4 clones
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 12.11.21

Zitbastard
Maybe it's just a trade) how many sojies are there ...) Who knows, who knows .. You can always wait for a call, but if those who want / wanted to summon an Uber read this topic, they can postpone this case)

3m3m 12.11.21

pirya
was bi slona zvat kogda y vsex anihov po 50 wtyk

p
pirya 12.11.21

3m3m
Freemasons have their own fun) once a mullet ordered an Uber challenge, he just wanted to participate for the first time in his life, but there wasn’t really a story that came out later ..

m
midtone 17.11.21

pirya wrote:
there is not a very good story, then
Che also threw him?)

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

Mulets ordered an uber call
)

_
__Slayer__ 17.11.21

Did you call the taxi?

r
rambler87 17.11.21

Aren't only Masons left in the game now?)

t
turbo-xwing 24.11.21

rambler87 there
are a lot of homeless or semi-homeless people and I'm one of them) for 4 Persians, not a single anikh and not even hang around at all, not to mention top gear or top hangouts) but there is a ban in the chat, so now there is nothing to sell I can))) I wrote about the ban in the chat in another topic) so to speak: this is a completely different story)

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

for 4
Persians, not a single anikh turbo-xwing, what a terrible

ban in the chat, so now I can't sell anything
from another account?

t
turbo-xwing 24.11.21

Obsessed
from another account, I asked in a personal moderator, for which he gave the ban and the second one went there))) and the message from the topic about the baths was deleted))) and on the forum that moder stopped responding in a personal) such things, little ones)

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

turbo-xwing, i.e. do you have only 2 akka? )