3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker608 12.11.21 07:42 pm

Guardians of the galaxy 2 - admit you want (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

despite the fact that the game has an unambiguous ending, this does not negate the fact that the game can be turned into a large series - imagine ancharted in space.
only here is the problem - the avengers did not go well, they also played little in the guards. It is worth remembering that these are the developers of the deus, a new part on it is also expected. In general, would you give a chance to "Galaxy Asparagus 2", and in principle, do you need it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
X
XOPSSS 12.11.21

Of course you do. I am one of those who were not even going to play pirate, but after reading the reviews, I took it to the pine tree and did not regret it. Top game. I would be glad to have just a new plot and dialogues. The visuals and mechanics are already good

L
Lex-one 12.11.21

Stalker608
As if the development is worse than average, Deus is generally not for an amateur, if the first part is laudable, then the second is boring and tedious.

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

No. I want Deus Ex. Well, or something more serious and more interesting in terms of mechanics.

P
PaIceTa 01.05.22

Definitely would like to. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a game this much.

b
barabear 01.05.22

I confess I don't want to