3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21 07:44 pm

This sweet word "freebie" ...

Let's say that you decide to go to a concert of a popular band or to the premiere of a new film. Arriving at the place where this entertainment event will take place, you discover one remarkable thing. In addition to the main entrance, where they pass on tickets (which, by the way, are worth a lot of money), there is another one, so to speak, from the back porch. The entrance is practically free. The only inconvenience, or a nuisance, of this entrance is its name - a loophole for rogue. At the same time, no one, except those who use this economy class, will know about it. Complete anonymity is guaranteed.

Actually, this is the whole question - which entrance will you use?
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 12.11.21

If I came to the concert, then I already have a ticket, because whoever comes to our town will be sold out and on the day of the concert there will definitely be no tickets. Places, however, are also for additional rogue.

B
Balda716 12.11.21

Someone immediately minus, to the people ...

7Rain7 12.11.21

I'll take advantage of the rogue's loophole. And I don't even care if someone knows about it. Because after leaving the concert I will sit in a comfortable car and go to a comfortable apartment.
But there is one BUT. If I really like this group and I really respect it, then I will go from the general entrance and pay for a ticket in order to encourage the singers with my ticket costs.
It's like torrenting. You respect the developers for their work, you buy the product.

n
northern alcoholic 12.11.21

Hmm ... This is stealing, but it's so tempting ... I don't even know.

S
Shine 12.11.21

Usually, such entrances from the back porch cost several times more than a ticket and lead to the best places.
What topic the author wanted to raise, of course, is understandable, but he still gave a disgusting example, which is explained by the speakers above.
So, it was never shameful to go to a hairdresser instead of a salon or dine in a cheap cafe instead of a restaurant. Although, in principle, I can afford both. Or why not grab what is cheaper if possible? But I don't see much sense in this, the stupidest show-offs.

J
John Lokk 12.11.21

One firm (no matter what) began to sell its products (no matter what) at double the price - for the fools and for the smart. So the price tag read: for fools - so much, for smart ones - twice as much.
And everyone was buying at a higher price.
Fools?

-
-SlashuuR- 12.11.21

Of course "free". And most of those who are here will show off "this is ugly, I will pay, I am honest" and so on. IMHO will do the same.

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

It's like torrenting. You respect the developers for their work, you buy the product.

Well, I expected to see something similar in the comments. Excellent and commendable scrupulousness in matters of remuneration of copyright holders. Only, as it seems to me, this scrupulousness is somewhat selective. After all, for software, for films and TV shows, music, games ... in general, for everything that is on the network, by and large you have to pay. After all, this is also someone's work and also needs reward, regardless of your respect or disrespect for them.
Pay? Heh, heh ... I am summing up.
Do you respect the developers for their work? Yes. May be. Spit.
Will you buy a product? No. No. No.
Why? Paying for what you can get for free is not very smart, to put it mildly.
Liability before the law? Heh, heh ... Where is she? And where is the mechanism supporting it?
Conscience? Do not tell ... this is in the 21st century then?

B
Balda716 12.11.21

Prices are unreasonably overpriced, often the more pohgan the goods, the higher the price.

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

that you decided to go to a concert of a popular group or to the premiere of a new film
already sounds ridiculous)) The

entrance is practically free
aha) I have tasted it. the exit is twice as expensive yy) the

unpleasantness of this entrance is its name - a loophole for rogue we
put on a red T-shirt with the inscription "Workers of all countries unite!" and solemnly step inside))

At the same time, no one, except those who use this economy class, will not know about this,
well, business people will not know about it ;)

what entrance will you use?
I park my Lexus at the parade, sculpt an honorary rogue sticker and whistle the Vladimir Central I hobble to a thug hole in the fence))

T
The_Bulldozer 12.11.21

Vanya Rygalov

Suppose that you decide to go to a concert of a popular band or to the premiere of a new film.

I download it from a torrent, where the most difficult moral choice is "to distribute or not."

A
Alexator 12.11.21

Why the hell do you go without a ticket and without knowing about the existence of the passage?

R
RussianQuaker 12.11.21

Well, actually, in Russia, we have a rather low standard of living (and especially in recent months), so why this question is generally incomprehensible. As for me personally, and with a better life I put x ... on someone's opinion, if it does not threaten my health.

By the way, if someone wants to object to me about the low standard of living in my own manner: they say, what poverty we have to hell - almost every family has a wheelbarrow, and every second schoolboy has some kind of sensory crap; then I will say that people are just tossing garbage, first we buy, and then even on the PG we create trololo-themes, they say, I bought a tablet, and what to do with it :))))

V
Vaipen 12.11.21

I'll do even cooler. I'll get a job in this strawberry. As a result, you get money and watch concerts for free. What I did, by the way, getting a job as an electrician in one of the clubbers in my city and working there for a whole year.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

If I went to a concert of any performer, it would automatically mean that I like him, so I am ready to support him with a ruble.

A
Aips95 12.11.21

Of course from black. Why pay if you can not pay. In general, fuck to concerts to go, push, listen to what you don't want (well, you just can't like all the songs from the performer), also in shitty quality (cannot be compared with a studio recording), and if under plywood, then it makes no sense at all. Better at home.

R
RussianQuaker 12.11.21

also in shitty quality (cannot be compared with a studio recording), and if it looks like plywood, then it makes no sense at all.

These are all sorts of rock concerts! I would go to digital hardcore

K
Katarina Smirnova 12.11.21

If there is no ticket - a loophole for rogue. If there is, then why is it soared?
And if someone had a ticket, would they try to sell it and go through the loophole?))))))

s
singularity2016 12.11.21

Katarina Smirnova,
I would climb into your loophole;)

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

singularity2016
you recently fell out of your mother's loophole yourself