3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slowlennes 12.11.21 07:44 pm

FPS drops (Dying Light)

Hello everyone, PeGachi. Such a problem. When playing DL: TF, fps drops sometimes from 60 to 30, not lower. The vertical is included. Such a question: Is it possible to fix the FPS at least 30 or in general, what could be the problem? I5 3330 3.3ghz gtx 770
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 12.11.21

slowlennes
Can be locked at 30 fps with MSI Afterburner. I did so, because mine does not pull already. Although yours should be easy to take out, sort of, it's strange. It feels like the vertical is working without a triple buffer. Try downloading D3DOverrider, it might help.

d
dima_answer 12.11.21

slowlennes
in the nvidia panel in advanced 3D settings enable adaptive vertical sync pulse for the game

K
Kirill22092 12.11.21

slowlennes
Nvidia Control Panel - Manage 3D Settings - Software Preferences Tab - Dying Light (DyingLightGame.exe) - Vertical Sync Pulse - Adaptive (Half Refresh Rate)

K
Kryogen 12.11.21

Reduce the settings and you will be happy, the vidyuha is not top-end to play at maximum speed.

s
slowlennes 12.11.21

OakSorcerer
Thank you friend. Delivered 3rd buffering, now it is stable 60 fps. Thanks a lot.

O
OakSorcerer 12.11.21

slowlennes Nice
, glad that helped :)

k
kyzen17 12.11.21

OakSorcerer
how to run D3DOverrider on a 64-bit system ?, I click install and nothing happens, you can also click "install using the installation monitor" but then he writes that this application will not work for 64-bit programs and also no reaction.

k
kyzen17 12.11.21

I apologize tupanul, it just appears at the bottom right

O
OakSorcerer 12.11.21

kyzen17
I am using a separate version, without the riv tuner. Yes, that's right, for x64 applications (which this game is) it does not work. That is, the program itself functions normally in an x64 system, only its action applies exclusively to x86 applications. There is another option - Radeon pro. Try it, there are a lot of functions for synchronization, you can even lock it at 30 fps. There is a great lack of all this in the wood of ADM, for Nvidia it all comes out of the box.