3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ihmisixsixsix 12.11.21 07:44 pm

Easter eggs (Punch Club)

There are quite a few Easter eggs in the game, for example:
Jay and Silent Bob in the grocery store,
In the same store, the seller's name is Apu
Sporting goods seller - Proper, and he constantly strokes his bald head, etc.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skillout 12.11.21

Tyler is near the bar, the first gopniks who ask you for goodies in the style of the terminator, ninja turtles in the sewers and Don Carleone as the boss of the mafia or whoever he is, looks in any case similar.

x
xoen 12.11.21

Yes, at the very beginning, when the gopniks stop - a phrase from the terminator;)

B
BAMBL BEE 12.11.21

Casey from Pizzeria - Segal from Under Siege. at the same table - Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction, also noticed a poster of Rocky with a raised hand)

H
Hexogen 12.11.21

There is a Komnada A van in GG's garage.

In the main menu, a Black Cloak sometimes runs across the bridge.

Mick's office is a treasure trove of Easter eggs.

Well, the man who sells us "elixirs" of his own production reminded me very much of Walter White.

D
Daniel sadmoonlight 12.11.21

When I visit Roy, I always wear a Forest Gump T-shirt.

A
Allex_stormrage 12.11.21

There are really a lot of Easter eggs. My favorite is with the crocodiles in the sewers, when you need to fight the brothers one by one and the "third" of them, whose name is Gabe, does not come out to fight with you. Such a subtle trolling of Gabe and the third part of HL !!

s
saimanink 12.11.21

Meeting Tyler - Fight Club

s
saimanink 12.11.21

There is pulp fiction in the picirium.

H
Hexogen 12.11.21

sanyapk
Yes, in general, the whole four is a reference to the key personalities of the computer industry - Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Gabe Newell and Steve Jobs.

L
LukoSpam3 12.11.21

The hero is wearing a T-shirt from Sims 4. When you are fighting for the championship you will fight against Hulk Hogan, Bruce Lee, against Ryu and so on.

a
alexk62rus 12.11.21

There, the whole game is 1 big easter egg)) absolutely all the characters are prototypes of various movie heroes. Only Adriana is not clear outwardly who she looks like, and the prototype is Rocky's girlfriend (she was also called her). Roy is the prototype of the Bloodsport character, but he only took the appearance from there, because according to the plot it is Apollo from Rocky, where he is killed by Ivangiev (Drago), which by the way is outwardly the prototype of Zangiev (Street Fighter). references everywhere))