3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romantus 12.11.21 07:44 pm

Game on the Internet at the office (Need for Speed: Carbon)

The people, the theme is this, took a pirate, installed it, and purely to burn it) went online, think maybe it will ride on the oof to spire .... then you got a yuck ... and plows! I play schA on oof. How did it happen? more than one version of NFS has been able to do this. Can currents in mnu so happened. unsubscribe
51 Comments
Sort by:
b
beono 12.11.21

I also plow everything perfectly on the off, I was pleasantly surprised! :)

T
TopSide 12.11.21

Me too!

R
RаzоR 12.11.21

Shaw means on off? g)))) Otherwise, without breaking the game, no way.

D
Diman devil 12.11.21

How can I even get registered there, I can't even find the Online menu section ... the pirate is stupid ...

M
McEclipse 12.11.21

people tell me the speed of your connection,
otherwise I can't connect

T
TopSide 12.11.21

I have 1024

R
RаzоR 12.11.21

What does speed have to do with it?
I also have a megabit and not connecttizzo (cut off with a firewall, gygy).

M
McEclipse 12.11.21

in the
minimum salary it costs 512 that's what it has to do with ea itself looking for a game, but there is no way to play a game

Z
Zak_Deimos 12.11.21

People where is there at all Online options ?????

R
RAMbutan 12.11.21

Shh, not a word to anyone else, otherwise there will be a lot of people and the hole will be covered)))

M
McEclipse 12.11.21

all the same, I connected
in a mode where about cops when I become a cop then all the players disappear (they simply cannot be seen disconnected) strange (

Z
Zak_Deimos 12.11.21

Explain where you found Online? Mnu has a Russian version, there is no such option at all. I pressed everything ... on your fingers, explain where she is, if not difficult

R
Romantus 12.11.21

Mnu has an English version ... I poke the Custom Game to help ... there is further registration ... and flooded. The connection is excellent, not stupid. And by the way, I noticed that after two and a half hours of playing online, I never crashed ... but in single player, literally every half hour it hits

C
CTAJIKEP 12.11.21

I also have eng, click Quick race. Nobody knows how much traffic is eating?

V
VоRTeX 12.11.21

And it takes a long time for me to load, what should I do?

E
Evilboy 12.11.21

off - a terrible vesch ... 90% do not know how to ride and are terribly stupid ... but on the other hand it is really possible to find someone who knows how to get a good katats ... and Lotus Europa S which is given upon reaching 50 lvl is also an abomination .. RX-7 is better much ...
if the game is fast, but online is not - I know some psycho has a slow computer and everyone stupidly waits until he has a load ... really terribly annoying sometimes for a minute to wait.

D
DimZon 12.11.21

Problem ... writes - Could not create game session. Please try again. Check NeedForSpeed.com for the latest updates.
I have a version, I understand that 1.2 Registered ... and here is such a trawl.

s
sae-Melon 12.11.21

Damn, I can’t get online, I’m new to this business, not when I’m talking online, some say that they’ll register on the site, but I’m where :(

69pas69 12.11.21

Guys, what traffic, about a race?

A
Allexandor FAE The BEST 12.11.21

And you can play like that. I swipe on the modem to a friend, and he creates an incoming connection and that's it ???? I didn't succeed In U1-2 and MW I played without
problems mm1111 Please answer ?????? !!!! ??