3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor101 10.11.19 11:13 pm

Impressions from the release version (Overwatch)

It's four days since the release of the game. I think everyone who plays her already decided opinion?
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor101 10.11.19

I would like to know more about how you played with the public (if they play)
I personally think that the adequacy of the people has increased markedly: it turned out to coordinate the whole team in General without a voice and the tasks to perform have become more active.
Of course there are people who run like mad for the frags, leaving the cart to stand still, but still I thought them not so much as a bet.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.19

Well, the balance skill works more readily (less crushing victories/defeats), though guarantees that there will be 3 of the sniper there (at Anubis in attack in the enemy team 3 sniper whores with poured in chat dirt Reinhardt which is generally to the point to get tried...). In General, all more or less true for cooperation via live chat English need for throwing people from many different countries. As it is clear that the MBT people have played and have experience, and even with a low level is not bad cope with complex characters (Mei, Zenata).

A
Andrey Korolev 10.11.19

Played against a 6 tracer was fun

E
Ek Makarek 10.11.19

I have assholes bombed :\ Hell bombed... All 2-3 Tracy, 2-3 snipe to attack, getting out of a clown - mold 10+ matches fine.

The game is worth every penny spent on it...

E
Erviten 10.11.19

Gambling slapped 10 points of the game. In April I ordered it, the game lived up to expectations and brings joy to this day. (not tired) Played 68 games, 9 o'clock.
https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/shared/4630885412bd47ad

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.19

Ek Makarek
I have assholes bombed :\ Hell bombed... All 2-3 Tracy, 2-3 snipe to attack, getting out of a clown - mold 10+ matches fine.
In such cases, I start wanting to chatice slow death from cancer and all sorts of campers with sniper whores - it is not bad helps.
But the penalties I still haven't watched at home, though, and went from epic gnesinsky sessions to end.

R
Raptor101 10.11.19

Ek Makarek
I constantly supports such play.
Will Ponchatoula assaults with snipers on speed, and calmly run to the attack without the heels.
And my conscience does not allow to do the same(

R
Raptor101 10.11.19

Ek Makarek
Yes, every penny really pays for itself.

R
Raptor101 10.11.19

Bastions in the bulk and not wiser, unfortunately.
Positions are better to choose, but sit on them until death, even when their entire team on spawn.

R
Raptor101 10.11.19

Fan Vitya AK-47
With the balance more or less right.
Terrible for attacking cards are, but they push is not unrealistic.

H
Horoshiy 10.11.19

Raptor101
Yes, the second point in Moscow and Egypt difficult to take without coordination.

H
HAVUcK 10.11.19

Ek Makarek
The funny thing is, when the mode with AI take Reinhard, waiting for tims aisle is narrow, include a shield... and no one goes on the attack, and stupidly try to shoot from the place the end I demolished the first enemy dies, hardly one. But our and continue to blunt.

C
Cheburashka 10.11.19

The toy is so-so honestly strong srednyachek , despite the fact that a toy made of a legendary Blizzard.

B
Bombardirovschik 10.11.19

Fierce clone Tim fortress mixed with paladinson.
right now, there will be many comparisons with the FTP games like paladins and TF.
Of the fit only the design of the cards.
Of the minuses :
investing matchmaking in a quick game when you can modconnect to the team when the match has ended and going to watch the screens with the characters about 10 minutes. In paladins it is implemented much better.
Some characters COMPLETELY steal from TF 2 , Krysavcik cannon with bomber copy.
Even paladins her.The angel copy of the Doc, even the weapon works on the same principle.
as many similar characters. In Paradise for example only one tank has machine guns, Overwatch in the same half of the tanks these fucking guns.
Generally in the game compared to aladinsane and Tim fortresses less FUN and humor.
All for what sad smach.
Ultimate is also not fun.
Further disadvantages. Used in paladins each character has a few dozen replicas was surprised that overwatch just a couple bad replicas! well, it's just a shame.
In light of these drawbacks don't understand what the fuck for this hack even ask for money.

s
szhech konsolotu 10.11.19

Bomber wrote:
what the fuck is this hack even ask for money.
Probably because I can.......well, the hamsters asking for food.

B
Bombardirovschik 10.11.19

burn consolato
blizzardovskih fed hamsters

s
szhech konsolotu 10.11.19

Bomber

A
Adbraxas 10.11.19

Awesome game! Now waiting for the release of the second ♥

c
comp1990_s 26.07.22

they take us for idiots when they make tests and rewards - pictures

c
comp1990_s 26.07.22

who bought 2080ti admire the graphics in overwatch and fortnite)