3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 12.11.21 07:52 pm

ASUS Zenfone Zoom, opinions

I decided to buy myself a smartphone with a really good camera, since I was tired of constantly carrying a digital camera or a DSLR with me on trips, I looked for suitable models for a long time, I stopped at Zenfone Zoom since there is a powerful enough processor there, and the main camera, judging by the number of lenses and optics, should to be on top, in general, who has any opinions about this smartphone? As a replacement for a digital camera, can I take it?
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black Griffin 12.11.21

The 550ML itself has a 13MP camera and is extremely disgusting. The phone itself is excellent, I don't complain about anything other than the camera. Old Samsung 5MP is much better. But, just looked at Zoom, it seems like the camera is excellent there. I looked at the characteristics and pictures from the device. I guess it will suit you.

S
Sasha Yves 12.11.21

Has this model already gone to retail? No matter how wonderful the camera is, Digitovik is certainly, but the DSLR will not surpass it anyway.

R
Raykor 12.11.21

No, not yet, it should go on sale in January, so there is not much more to wait.
Black Griffin
So they also position it as a cool camera phone and, according to its characteristics, it is quite capable of replacing their current flagship

A
Amarelius 12.11.21

will make flagships, and before they have time to "die off", as in their place is already new ... or it was earlier, once a year - and norms.

R
Raykor 12.11.21

But now there is a fairly rich selection of smartphones for any task and with different characteristics.
Okay, so what about the Zenfone Zoom, who thinks it will be: how interesting and popular will it be?

S
Sasha Yves 12.11.21

Raykor
Still, I would like to quickly see the model on sale in order to feel it, so to speak, and examine it in all its glory. Then it will already be possible to safely assert whether the model is worth your money or not.

m
maxzeva 12.11.21

http://www.ixbt.com/news/2016/01/11/asus-zenfone-zoom.html this is a valid design addition))

S
Sasha Yves 12.11.21

Oh, what a handsome man in natural leather. I just can't take my eyes off the white one. It is a pity that the changes did not affect the camera to make the photos even better)

m
maxzeva 12.11.21

As I understand it, this was not required. this is just an addition to the design. Race - surprise me.

R
Riki1991 12.11.21

Sasha Yves to
finalize the camera in a smartphone, the main feature of which is the camera? don't jump over your head

A
Allinos 12.11.21

The camera is excellent there. According to the statements, the clearest and brightest pictures among the flagships should be obtained. In addition, x3 zoom has appeared and other interesting things.
http://megaobzor.com/obzor-ASUS-Zenfone-Zoom-kamera---samoe-glavnoe.html

S
Sasha Yves 12.11.21

Riki1991 So, in the iPhone, a distinctive feature is a specific axis, and that it is not worth updating it? There is no chapel to perfection, dear!

s
sаnic 12.11.21

IPhone shit, infa weaving.

A
Allinos 12.11.21

The quality of the images from the iPhone is great for Instagram, given that there are still a lot of filters. But for something bigger, this will not be enough.

M
MuSStafA 12.11.21

Zoom is packed well in terms of components. Photosensitive matrix from Panasonic and a special system of optical image stabilization. By the way, it contains not only leather, but also metal ... http://ageofcomp.info/internet/46082-smartfon-asus-zenfone-zoom-nadelili-prodvinutoj-optikoj.html

A
Amarelius 12.11.21

Sasha Yves is
absolutely correct, so I see no point in endless debates about cameras, because the pictures in social networks are not only cut down, but also "polished" by the effects, which levels the performance of the camera, optics and matrix.

S
SoulAssassinS 12.11.21

It is better to look at the aperture, the size of the sensor and also look at what the photos are capable of after processing, some can be processed and even details from the shadows can be drawn, and some of them are not very good. I shoot on an iphone 6 plus, the DD is excellent and the post processing pleases, besides, the aperture is not small.
and the number of megapixels is not an indicator.

v
vonder1 12.11.21

MuSStafA Is the
model presented exclusively with leather or are there alternatives, as, for example, other novelties are presented in different colors?

R
Raykor 12.11.21

As far as we know, there will also be other colors, and there seem to be alternatives, but so far this is not accurate information.

M
MuSStafA 12.11.21

vonder1
So far, only 2 options. White and dark brown. As far as I understand, the case is not separable (although I could be wrong). In this case, you can forget about replaceable covers. If the model becomes popular, I think other colors will appear. But the smartphone is designed in an elegant, austere style and principle, except for the indicated colors, you can only throw in pure black or beige. And I don't even see any sense in this ...