3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meehan86 12.11.21 07:52 pm

Hall of Trials (XCOM 2)

Good day!

Help, if not difficult. In the test hall I am researching the "experimental ammunition" project, but after research this project does not disappear, it can be re-examined. Is this a bug? And even after researching "experimental ammunition", the subject "traversing ammunition" was added (something like that, which is +10 to accuracy), but added in the amount of 1 piece, for some reason I can not produce (does not appear in the engineering department for production). Where to produce such items. Thank you in advance.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 12.11.21

you do not research but produce objects and, in general, experimental something is not research, but production

M
Meehan86 12.11.21

dagdag
Horcho, how then can I produce these tracer bullets for plus to accuracy, if the second run of ex-ammunition in the test hall gives dragon bullets, and not them.

G
Gvinpin.93 12.11.21

Mihan86
has 4 types of ammunition, 2 types of armor (experimental and advanced are different pr-va) and 4 types of grenades, and all this is produced, you get 1 unit (grenade or bp) randomly, but with the repeated production there is a chance to get repeated bp, and generally read the tips in the game, which are shown when loading a battle, would not ask such questions

Y
Youxyxol 12.11.21

Mihan86
There randomly drops out, start the same project again.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 12.11.21

In the course of the game, the game just came out nedopilinaya or they decided due to the fact that everything here is for a while and the player is constantly being adjusted according to the plot to reduce everything as much as possible. There are a lot of simplifications here compared to Enemy Unknown. Lack of equipment, MEC, little research, armor is now immediately updated for all soldiers, in short, everything is quick. And with this regime in general garbage. You can develop one kind of experimental at a time, but you cannot choose what to develop specifically. If, for example, you are developing explosives, then first a gas grenade is produced, if you press a second time, then an incendiary, etc. In general, I scored on this mode, it is not particularly needed.

M
Meehan86 12.11.21

thanks

G
Gvinpin.93 12.11.21

Sergey Chuchkov
no need to drop ap ammunition 2 times in a row

H
HAEMHIK 12.11.21

in general, each research in the test room gives one random (!) unit of ammunition, grenades, heavy weapons or armor (which is placed in an additional slot), while if you save before completing, you can choose the type of thing that will be given. By the way, if you capture the whole of South America, then all armor (both regular and in an additional slot) will be made instantly.

S
Setesh 12.11.21

Do
n't misinform HAEMHIK , you need to capture America for instant production, I had this bonus in Africa)

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

Setesh
This bonus is written on the strip near the continent. Whoever needs it will find it.

S
Setesh 12.11.21

Mercurionio
so I do not argue, just the person above said that "if you capture the whole of South America, then all the armor (both regular and in an additional slot) will be made instantly", and this in his game world may not be true

v
vidgin 12.11.21

Meehan86
helps save / lose. Each time, random ammo will be produced after a reboot. Therefore, you can easily make yourself as much cartridge as you need.
I am writing this, because for production you need 1 core of Elyria (or whatever it is), and they do not come across very often, so in order not to artificially stretch the game by creating unnecessary cartridges, I will forgive five minutes to spend on save / load in this case.