3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lap Negro 12.11.21 07:52 pm

How to refuel the balloon? (Mad Max)

There is an engine near the ball, you need to pour gasoline there, as I understand it, I take a canister, but I can’t fill it in any way, no matter how much I was spinning around it, there was no action button.
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
ndrey1928 12.11.21

the same trouble, do not fill the balloon !!!

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Drive without a ball. There, and without a ball, you can open the entire territory. For example, snipers shine with their optics for 3 km, they are easy to spot, scarecrows are burning, they are also visible. The camps are hard to miss anyway. The scavenging places do not depend on the ball. In general, in three locations I did not approach the balls. Without them, it's even more interesting to find everything yourself

s
strobo x 12.11.21

Bard Buttercup
that's not the point, I think to open a purely point where the ball is located, the same can be important for the game or statistics!

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

CONTRAS72
When you use a ball, a checkmark will appear next to it, it is essentially not needed anymore. It's just that on your map all the marks of scarecrows, snipers, camps will not immediately appear (if the ball is not touched), but will appear when you pass next to them. Without it, it turns out even more atmospheric. The only drawback is that it won't be fast travel points, but I don't use them at all. I ride like this

n
ndrey1928 12.11.21

learned how to refuel, you had to approach the ball

M
MihaNick94 12.11.21

ndrey1928
ATP, dude. I already thought the game glitched.

F
FixControl 12.11.21

You need to refuel not the burner near the ball, but the ball itself. You approach it with a canister and fill it up. Approach from DIFFERENT sides, because the balloon is refueled with only one of them.
UPD: As the dude wrote below, this side is marked with yellow paint.

Y
Youxyxol 12.11.21

Yes, all interactive objects were specially smeared with yellow paint. Yellow paint, Karl. Much easier, then.

D
Dmitry Bilyavsky 12.11.21

Thank you, guys)

J
Jewelyn 12.11.21

Have you noticed how 10-15% of the fuel remains in the canister after refueling? .... the developers love when we explode something)