3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_NS_ 12.11.21 07:52 pm

How to replace a soldier in a squad? (XCOM 2)

The question will probably seem stupid to you. But I can’t change the character in the squad. I went through a couple of missions and I got one of the Persians wounded, well, I think let him heal, but for now I'll pump the other one. I went to the armory, trying to change it and I don't know how to do it. Maybe I don't see something somewhere and just dull? Tell me please.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

Why do you need an armory? Before the mission, fighters stand in a row, and under them are signs. There is a button to remove and you can choose another. But the patient will not even be there anyway, it will automatically be replaced by the most skillful one.
And yes. There is no passive pumping, except in the center, where you choose skills for beginners. The Persians are swaying in battles.

x
xoen 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
Well, by the way, there are several missions where you can still take sick soldiers.
And so everything is correct, the fighters are selected before the mission. Psychos, if not injured, will continue to study further.

d
dobrovlianin 12.11.21

xoen
can you fix it as it was? that is, when I started the game, the fighters were already assigned before the mission, if anything, you can change, but along the way something has changed and now an empty picture appears in front of the mission and you need to assign them yourself. Can I somehow fix it, or will it continue like this? there is not even such a function to save in the squad or something like that. there is something there about saving, but I have no idea why this function is needed, in the squad, the one I am talking about, they are not saved, the picture in front of the mission is so empty and appears, and their appearance, if you change it, then it and so it is automatically saved.

x
xoen 12.11.21

dobrovlianin
There, at the bottom right, there should be a button "collect a squad".

d
dobrovlianin 12.11.21

xoen
yeah ... thanks

d
dobrovlianin 12.11.21

_Y_
about this game here someone just spoke out - "the generator of hatred." at first it was incomprehensible to me, especially with the codes, it was just some kind of trap

k
killerbot 12.11.21

well, you give a pancake. what can be globally incomprehensible here? the interface is nowhere simpler

v
vidgin 12.11.21

killerbot
predict that the next topic will be about "fighters do not shoot on missions, I press the left button at the enemy, but my fighters do not shoot. When you click on the enemy, he just stands out. How to start shooting?"