3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 12.11.21 07:52 pm

What face are you playing with? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Question for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. Which view do you prefer to play while driving a car, in 3rd person mode, as in all previous parts, or in 1st person mode? I still can't make up my mind, although I am going through this game for the third time already.
In 3rd person mode, you can contemplate your car, its tuning, how the suspension works when passing over bumps, etc. But in the 1st person mode, a view from the passenger compartment opens, and although they are repeated in many cars, for that there is dynamics, a feeling of speed and presence, everything around it seems more ambitious and realistic, especially when driving at night.
But I still can't decide how, I play with one view, then with another, but I want to finally choose one thing and calm down.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 12.11.21

I
choose from the 3rd already what you like and calm down)

B
BarackKamacho 12.11.21

but the point is to choose one thing, all the same will get bored and so the variety

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

From a third person. Very rarely from the first.

t
t830x 12.11.21

If not kuruma - food from 1 almost always, in a shootout from 1, and so from 3

N
Niksalier 12.11.21

As for me, from the first person, the effect of being behind the wheel is greater, but still, as you like it yourself, play it)

A
ArterHWTD 12.11.21

I just switch depending on how it is more convenient to play. I always run from the first person as a character, from the third and first I go in transport. Usually.

M
MedvediVodki 12.11.21

More often from the 1st.

H
Homikator 12.11.21

From the view of five minutes past five postponed for tomorrow xD

T
Thorgal 12.11.21

Always from the 3rd.

s
serg pc 12.11.21

if the camera did not return to the PC, I would play from the first one at the wheel, but such slag the camera returns when looking out the window, or when aiming, it is generally not convenient to aim, so it takes from 3

g
griga3009 12.11.21

The return of the camera from the first letter can be configured (return speed), it is not prohibited to turn it off. settings (pc)

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

From 3rd person mostly))) But it happens on a bicycle and a bike from 1st)))

v
valentinevalejo 12.11.21

I play from mine.