3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameFilmsPlus 12.11.21 07:52 pm

Mod for dust dirt from under Roach's hooves (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The SDPR trailers showed excellent graphics, but then they cut it through, now I want to find a mod that will return dust and pieces of dirt from under Roach's hooves

10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 12.11.21

romamoney7
No such

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.11.21

Eh ... what kind of pictures they lost, but they could ...
On the topic, in the files there is a mod for steam from the mouth of everyone on the skeleton, in the discussions it was just said that the release of mods for dust from under the hooves was being prepared.

s
serg pc 12.11.21

yes fashion is very lacking

L
Lyokha-Bro- 12.11.21

guys, and if you put a lot of mods of all kinds, will they work synchronously? finally
didn’t put a single one

G
GameFilmsPlus 12.11.21

Lyokha-Bro -
I didn't put a lot just on the scabbard, I'm still looking for the dust from under the hooves. It would be better if SPRD made a patch and included dust and other goodies in the graphics, which is prohibitively for the PC version. EVERYONE should suffer from the fucking pine trees.

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

romamoney7
I really hope that there will still be a version of the game specifically for the PC. They promised extensive content updates, in addition to the second expansion ..

M
Mantykora 12.11.21

Stribogg
Yes, PC-exclusive graphics would be great! And everyone can play a separate version for PC-tops. Yes, only with such an action CD Project will relishly lower the consoles, showing that the PC is the best platform for games. And that is, those who like to shout that PC games are dying. Although it may be that the developers have forgotten how to make smart and memorable games?

This is my personal opinion, but Fallout 4, XCOM2 are even too lazy to download, despite all the cries of "What a cool game!" But Cossacks 3 are interesting to me. Maybe I'm getting old - "the grass was greener and the sky was bluer."

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

Mantykora
foul 4 downloaded long ago, completed for a beer in a couple of days, deleted and forgotten))))

L
Lyokha-Bro- 12.11.21

romamoney7
Just suppose I want to put dust, splashes of blood, water, igni, more living creatures, what else, will they work at the same time?

G
GameFilmsPlus 12.11.21

Lyokha-Bro -
why not