3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sonovv 12.11.21 07:52 pm

is it worth it? (The Crew)

I think to buy but there are doubts.
1 which gold to take? will it feature The Crew Wild Run? or you can buy the usual one with all the DLC
2 played on the beta test, but before the release I did not like that the card is small and there was a jamb with a monitor, like I have a square of 1280 1024 and there is 1280 by 720 or something like that and Russian did not download the trial version of the same the problem does not have my permission and there is no Russian language
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 12.11.21

No, as I understand it, WIld Run goes separately
Take the wild Run

I
Ilya950 12.11.21

sonovv The
map is small ?! Well, you got drunk ... Okay, I have a 1920 * 1600 graph and everything suits (if anything, I can give screenshots), it's better to take the standard one, and then buy Wild Run. in Gold, except for new wheelbarrows, there is no niche, although I would be happy to take a season. I spent about 160 hours in the game myself, then I even gave up, I want to return again, but with Wild Run

I
I am Batman 12.11.21

Which card????? You didn’t confuse anything by chance ?? And take the game with Wild Run.

a
anti_Alien 12.11.21

Maybe buy a monitor for a start? Take the game.

s
sonovv 12.11.21

Ilya950
well, I just went through the test drive unlimited there, as the more the map will be yes here it is live, etc.
that is, even if I buy a gold Wild Run will be paid?

I
Ilya950 12.11.21

sonovv
I don’t know about Run myself, I saw somewhere that those who bought a regular edition would only bring the graphon. Well, maybe Run will be in gold ... wait and see

s
simaSPb 12.11.21

My monitor is also square. This did not stop me from doing All achievements. You just put "no margins".
And by the New Year, most likely, there will be a boxed version of The Crew Wild Run with all the personal belongings ..
It's worth it.

Z
Zerencij 12.11.21

This is Adon, The crew gold and all the cases. They can remove the gold version at the time of the release of this adon, so there will be a scream)

B
Biff0rd 12.11.21

I bought the original before the new year, passed, drove pvp - I liked everything. The other day I took a wild run - I regretted it. The add-on costs more than the game itself, and there is not much to do in it, except for stupid selections for the summit and for the fan of riding motorcycles. Bought a dragster and a drift car. And the question is - what to do with them ?? Maybe someone knows? I want to drive a drag in my car, practice, and there is not a single race, challenge or any other crap related to drag ... And drifting is the same popency.