3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 12.11.21 07:52 pm

Perfect Victory Form (Punch Club)

What's your ideal form of winning?
I pumped Agility, while consolidating strength and endurance at level 4 (there is a perk for securing) and then I did not train these two indicators at all.
By perks in battle:
Right high punch (and derivatives from it) - up to high punch, which gives the opponent a penalty on energy. Pros - high damage and ACCURACY.
Counterattack - if the enemy misses you, he takes 25-40% of his damage. This is an imba skill for agility. With him, you can overwhelm even the most powerful enemy.
Energy Saving - Skipping attack phases to save energy. This skill was discovered by Shuss in his letsplay. This is a must-have in any fight. Saves a ton of energy without harming the fight in general.
Dodges (and their derivatives) - there are many variations of them, all are good. At the end I ran with (dodge + counterattack - one skill).

As a result, at the end I had a Persian 4-17-4. And all the opponents smeared me, very, very much. Completed the game in less than 200 game days.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 12.11.21

2-20-6, the rest is the same

S
Seifer1986 12.11.21

The main thing is to go through the league of beginners and Russia. After that, you can download anything at all. Enough money.

I tried to develop everything. 8-17-13 parameters.
I plan to pump the perks for strengthening strength and endurance at 13, and then only pump agility.

Of the skills, he focused on his legs. At the beginning of the game, you need to get the Strong Legs perk. It turns out from Mick when answering a question. It will be right after the fight with the very first bandit on the way to work (or from work .... I don't remember anymore). I must say that there have always been strong legs blah blah blah. Then he set up kicking, dodging and some other skill that allows him to restore energy in the process of receiving blows. As a result, the energy does not end at all, and the GG can swing his legs at least how much. When the opponent falls down, energy is restored to the maximum.

There is one unpleasant skill on the way of the tiger. It does not allow you to develop strength and endurance above 8, but it opens up access to the last firsts and a blow of a cobra like. I’ll probably do without them .... But the characteristics will be about 13-20-13, and maybe even higher.

Now I'm swinging through filming a movie. There are 6 fights in a row each time. 1500 greens prize and 15 vehicles at a time. After that I go eat pizza at Casey's and all over again. You can even stay awake and take the bus.

I don’t want to play the game until I’ve pumped all the techniques :)

v
vidgin 12.11.21

Seifer1986
an unusual goal to master all the techniques) there by the way about filming a movie: there is a 2-day cooldown after each filming. )
By the way, with my purely dexterous character, I could not go through the whole movie, the last enemy "finished off" the same. Therefore, I always took the average prize.

S
Seifer1986 12.11.21

vidgin
I just got to the shooting yesterday ... And I managed to shoot six times in a row (I spent shooting / battles, went to Casey's, restored HP with the help of pizza and back. Transitions by bus). I'm just playing a pirate (I'll take the game to the collection as it will be at a discount) .. maybe this is the case? I did not use cheats.

But during the filming there was one interesting episode. On the sixth battle, the character had about 120 hp. But I got a good boxer (against a boxer my Persian of course gets a lot of kicks ..). So, by the end of the battle, GG had 10hp! And the enemy still has 75-85. In general, I was purely lucky against the opponent's 80hp. :)))

S
Sorato Ito 12.11.21

2-28-8, my build is at day 95. Only endless quality in the movie. The main thing is to stick with magic on dexterity. As a result, I am able to - over 9000 days, 2-30-8, all skill branches loaded, with the exception of some skills (which cannot be pumped in my game). 250+ skill points. And I didn't even get to the hundredth day .. I'm playing the game a second time ..

v
vidgin 12.11.21

Sorato Ito
Fake. As it is hard to believe in this) There is a timing that you can only participate in a movie once every 2-3 days. When did you manage to download all the skill trees by day 95? Can you tell us about the games in the beta version of the game right now?

a
alexk62rus 12.11.21

I went through the bear school 2 times. I don’t remember the proportions anymore. Only when I pumped the skill without thinking where it loses the blocks I thought I won’t go through, well, I somehow managed to do it))
2 times it was even easier with the tiger school. I pumped the strength to 4 and fixed it with talent and then scored on it. I pumped almost the entire branch of the tiger, I planned to focus on my legs, but in the end, while my talents were pumping almost the whole game with a blow to the Adam's apple, he played mad accuracy and the damage was good + fatigue for the opponent Otherwise, everything is standard on dodging. With stats 4-25-10, I was still sometimes hit (although initially I chose the bonus to dodge, where he shook off robbers and chatted with the trainer). somehow strangely, the effect flies, then no, although you can catch the negative)). For the tiger, 153 battles turned out, 149 victories. 111 days passed. there were many more defeats