3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 10.11.19 11:13 pm

Your characters (The Outer Worlds)

Unfortunately , the character editor was not the best. The developers were too lazy to do not so much ready-made appearance. Good , if a little time you can get something good.

Well, or to create a wonderful creature. I would like to see what you have turned...
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aven_xXx 10.11.19

Unfortunately, the view from the 3rd person in the game, then why not take a look at the created appearance.

R
Raes 10.11.19

Aven_xXx
So you are free to remove the helmet and enjoy yourself.

C
Crociato 10.11.19

Aven_xXx
If minute not to touch the control, then the camera starts to fly around GG.

A
Aven_xXx 10.11.19

Crociato
I know, but... do you really want to call it from the 3-person?) Just for comparison with Fallout New Vegas (because the same company) - wanted to see - press F and see how much and at different angles. Then - spend a minute of my life to look at ourselves.

A
Aven_xXx 10.11.19

Raes
Right, forgot about that. Look is still possible, without approaching the truth, but it'll do
Z126
Then here) Palamontespaschi Asian-killer-ultramarine (p.s. not tried to do such a dark and squinting)

S
Spirsom 10.11.19

I haven't seen the character Creator with so usertime presets. Especially regarding women and heaps of funky short hairstyles. Well, okay, the person generally faces, on another call. There is only 1 preset is normal. Well, with men the situation is not much better. Normal EuropeAid difficult to set up. I wonder how many they have in the team terrible korotkometrazhnyh szhv women who are jealous to create an attractive presets are women?