3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Makagonov 12.11.21 07:57 pm

Why are there so few PC games? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Hello, I decided to buy this game all the same, installed it and could not play in any mode, since there are simply no people or there are very few of them. Does everyone have this or need to do something to fix it?
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kryogen 12.11.21

What did you want from the game for such a price tag? and even in beta, I personally did not like it at all.

r
rokcbif 12.11.21

Mom did not give me money (

I
Incredible Kleinman 12.11.21

Here is a picture and everything will become clear

Spoiler

e
elzar233 12.11.21

When I bought bf 4 for the full price, everyone told me to do nothing to buy games so expensive, although the game paid for itself 100%, and then the price of 6k for a full g ... oh, I played beta and then played good old bf 2 like this he is much steeper than the current of the people plays a little (

D
DAZZDRANAGON 12.11.21

Vladimir Makagonov
Pfft ... I lost the game during the beta ... !!! Real UG because!

D
DimanGhost 12.11.21

Vladimir Makagonov
Are you sure that you could not play due to the fact that there are no people, maybe all the servers are full during the release of the game it was like that

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

Then I played in the good old bf 2 so it is much steeper than the current of the people plays a little.
It's very strange, tk. everyone yells that Battlefront 2 is better than the new one. But almost no one plays in it either)) Debilizm, to be honest.

T
TimKar 12.11.21

Vladimir Makagonov
, anyway, should have connected you, there are not many people there, but enough, at least 6k-7k in the morning, 25k-30k people in the evening.

D
DanielRt 12.11.21

Although I like this batelfront, and after the beta, I still have a desire to play ... But the price. It's stupidly expensive, especially considering that you need to buy with a premium for EA.

A
Andrey Baulin 12.11.21

Vladimir Makagonov
Now everyone is playing on the new map. After the 8th, it will be available to everyone, then all the players will mix.

n
nominar 12.11.21

The game is for the stoned fans of Star Wars, the rest have nothing to do there, yes there are grafuoni, but that's all, I would probably even play a stoned witch better if there was a choice between them.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

nominar
Well, for fans of graphonist games, battlefront will be to their taste.

D
D_T 12.11.21

It's not that the people play a little. It seems to me there is a ping limiter. If you live far from Moscow, where most people play, then you will have a correspondingly high ping and you simply will not see them.

b
butterbread 12.11.21

D_T
then I jiggle me to the Danes throwing ... see the cable was thrown straight.

G
GG4 12.11.21

D_T
Why haven't smart heads solved the problem with ping so far? It seems like it's already 2016. I'm not specifically about this game, but about the Internet in general.

F
FROZENCHROME 12.11.21

I gave up Origin altogether as early as 2 years ago, when there was a wave of hacked accounts, including mine. When you try to return through those. I met support with complete indifference, misunderstanding, and even on visits, they say, I myself gave it to someone for a while. In general, the account was not returned. although there were a good number of games. Very good user support from snickering EA, account protection (changed passwords, but did not help, as you can see), and the prices are sky-high for goods for which the red price is 600 rubles (the new Battlefront is evidence of this). Hence, online, apparently in their games, because people will come across a pitchfork sooner or later.

D
Dark537 12.11.21

Vladimir Makagonov
Congratulations Sharik you goof))))

a
aleks777789 12.11.21

I do not know, I play calmly