3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aconer 12.11.21 07:57 pm

Confessions

In this topic, we confess our bad deeds, which you regretted and felt ashamed of. And we also tell honestly about our weaknesses and shortcomings, which are inconvenient to admit. In general, we are talking about ourselves the bitter truth.

Perhaps I'll start. I am an ordinary average cattle. I am 23 years old, I have no girlfriend and no high-paying job. It cannot be said that I am happy now, but I am not unhappy either, and this dullness infuriates me. Even though I have some very realistic dreams, I don't take a single step to start fulfilling them. Instead of changing myself, I prefer to condemn others, write all sorts of critical troll topics on the forums, thinking that I am better. But this is not a fact. But I still want to think that I am a little better and more important than the rest. I am also an ordinary lazy and gambling addict.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max Fry 12.11.21

As a child, I ran up to the girls, took off their skirts, tights ... and laughed loudly. Sometimes, he grabbed the ass so that they jumped. In general, it's a shame, yes.
SpoilerNo one complained.

W
Wing42 12.11.21

Confessions? When and if I grow old, I will definitely write my autobiography: without concealment and deception, the purest quintessence of facts and absolute truth.
Until that happens, I am who I seem to be.
My friends, you shouldn't cultivate self-pity. And even more so, there is no point in trying to evoke it in others.

M
Max Fry 12.11.21

EnwinE Did
everything right.

And I somehow mixed pepper into a common kettle with drinking water. In the school cafeteria, class in the second or third.

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

And I'm a Martian.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 12.11.21

I confess that I minus everyone in this thread. I confess.

X
Xorras 12.11.21

EnwinE This is
not the place to vent your troubles ...

P
Paul Langerhans 12.11.21

I read the whole topic. Here is my yocar shame.

S
SignIn 12.11.21

It is better to confess to the priest in the church, to police investigators, to strangers on the street, to homeless people in the backyard, but NEVER try to pour out your soul on PeGE.

A
Aconer 12.11.21

but NEVER try to pour out your soul on PeGE. - Exactly!
not a soul, but an unnecessary part of the soul. although many here are very closed

a
adrax 12.11.21

Beat his ex-wife

A
Aarvinok 12.11.21

But I still want to think that I am a little better and more important than the rest. I am also an ordinary lazy and gambling addict. [2]

s
seffko 12.11.21

When I was 18 years old, and I went to shit Dad all the time, as if by chance, I was spinning around the push, and I kept asking that you were quiet there, why can't I hear you? the first time I didn’t answer, so he started pounding at the door, and yelling that you’re silent there, what’s wrong with you? I began to swear, and say that he would generally remove the door from its hinges, also, dad swore if I shit and didn't wash it off, and not just at the end of the shit, but immediately after the poop came out, motivated this by the fact that it stinks, and then he told me: So I will kick it and wash it off, and you do it! Once I sat down to shit, and I heard that Dad stood at the door somewhere in the distance, well, I wiped my ass, and sat down on the floor, and there the gap is very wide at the bottom of the door, well, I look into the gap, and there Dad is on karachiks sits and looks through the crack, and says to me: what are you? what are you doing there? By the way, dad drinks some herbs all the time to shit often, shit 5 times a day, and then he says that he burns his ass, and he also fart. tryndets shorter! He seemed to be watching, but I was ashamed.

r
requiemmm 12.11.21

My friends, you shouldn't cultivate self-pity. And even more so, there is no point in trying to evoke it in others. Exactly.
Self-pity gets in the way. Public confessions are harmful to others for two reasons. They either think that since you are such shit, they are definitely not in danger, everything is not so bad, and they decompose further, or they get a very convenient knife for your back, which they immediately try to stick in, which also does not have the best effect on their qualities. There is a third category, which is especially funny. Whatever you point out, those related to her say that everything is fine with you and watch you drown :)

M
Max Fry 12.11.21

requiemmm
Forgot about the fourth category, the name of Peter Griffin.

M
Max Fry 12.11.21

irin_
The mentality here is indifference. It's good in its own way. And think for yourself what you can answer to Anon pouring out his soul. Pay attention - yes, shit - no. Otherwise, most likely, it will be: a) a mentally ill person; b) a person familiar with anon.

W
Wing42 12.11.21

"... there are people here, not just trolls"
I apologize for the offtopic, but I just could not get past this amazing statement. That is, do you think that all bipeds on PG are divided into actually people and trolls? In what category, then, should I be placed in connection with the gradation you proposed? Am I a trembling creature, or do I have the right?

A
Aarvinok 12.11.21

Wing42
you are an old grumpy bastard))

W
Wing42 12.11.21

Pilat.
Well said! I like it.

P
Paul Langerhans 12.11.21

Oh, well, why are you all unsubscribing with your problems? As if someone would console you? Nobody cares about your problems and I don’t care about yours. And you don't care about mine.

A
Aarvinok 12.11.21

Chet smells like Dimon